Alien Party mambers

What type of alien would u wanna see most as a jedi part member?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What type of alien would u wanna see most as a jedi part member?

• Zabrak
    • Selkath
    • Wookie
    • Yodas species
    • Twilek
    • Cathar
    • Rodian
    • Other

eww a wookie jedi doesnt make much sense to me they dont really have much patience and they are very aggresive not something a jedi looks for maybe a dark jedi OOO

read young jedi knights... chewies nephew is a jedi and friend to lukes niece and nephew

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

• 2 weeks later...

"Hot twilik female jedi what can i say they are yummy "

"what is it with people and twileks I mostly dont like their voices except yuthura's and they aint that great on the eyes"

Maybe the way female twileks are dressed?

I allways think that is strange that most of the female twileks wear only underwear. And i have to complain because male twileks are ugly. :ermm:

"Hot twilik female jedi what can i say they are yummy "

"what is it with people and twileks I mostly dont like their voices except yuthura's and they aint that great on the eyes"

Maybe the way female twileks are dressed?

I allways think that is strange that most of the female twileks wear only underwear. And i have to complain because male twileks are ugly.  :-

I said female hehe, well i think they have smooth features, and the cuddle kind of skin, but that my personal opion, i dont think it matter much to me if or not they have bikini wears.

Thought mission was to cute in Kotor2 shame you couldnt have a romance with her, at least not to my knowlegde :cool:

"I said female "

I know, but i'm complaining about males :thumbsup: , i have nothing against females. In fact i like Mission and Yuthura Ban. It's true that this is because their personalities, not their races, but i still like them.

"Thought mission was to cute in Kotor2 shame you couldnt have a romance with her, at least not to my knowlegde "

She's suppoused to have 14 years, so is too young for a romance. Though it's true that she seems older and is more friendly than Bastila. :D Any way, maybe you'll have more luck this time. :-

age is the difference between a crime and a crush

That's if you use our laws.

Considering the ages of different species are so vastly different, perhaps it's different in the Star Wars universe.

For Yoda's species, maybe any female under the age of 100 would be considered "jailbait". :p"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That's if you use our laws.

Considering the ages of different species are so vastly different, perhaps it's different in the Star Wars universe. 

For Yoda's species, maybe any female under the age of 100 would be considered "jailbait".  :-"

so depending on the species you are commiting crime or having a crush but twi'lleks are about the same as us in my reckoning so ya still sicko's

Why do you people automatically assume that the Romance in question would be "Physical" in nature.... <_<

Besides haven't you ever been on the opposite side of teen crush ? :lol:

When going past a certain point, sure it's a crime.... :blink:

But woud your DS PC care ? :p

:-"

P.S. I was kinda joking. o:)

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Why do you people automatically assume that the Romance in question would be "Physical" in nature....  <_<

I was just responding to the post I quoted, suggesting that "SW Universe" laws would be exactly the same as "our" laws, and thus any taboo subjects that exist in our world would automatically be the same in the SW world.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)