Batman Begins

deganawida

But that suit does look more flexible. Could the previous actors even bend their legs?

yes, but not well. watching val kilmer and michael keaton turn their entire body to see something at their side totally blew it for me, however.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I still have that "big guys are slow" mentality in my head whenever I spar or fight.

hey now, i am big and slow! :lol:

of course, i was 6'3", 215 lbs. and under 10% body fat when i was 20... this all due to 20 hours a week pushing weights.

now i spend 40 hours a week pushing the pillows to the other side of the couch because that's where i set the peanuts!

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Looks pretty good. I was hoping for something less armour-like though, perhaps more streamlined, but at least it doesn't look like a hard rubber suit.

I like the matte-black or slate colour in the costume against the deep black of the cape and boots. The brushed-metal utility belt is nice as well.

newlogo.gif

you gotta be a twerp to fit the suit. shoulda' found somebody who weren't a twerp, and then they wouldn't need the damned suit.

we know bale is english, but he should look more like an american football player as 'posed to an english footballer if he is gonna play batman. and if christian bale is 6'2" (HA! these guys lie worse 'bout their physical stats than does the aforementioned football players,) he sure ain't 200+lbs, is he?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

When designing the costume for Batman Begins Chris Nolan said that the first thing they looked at was the stiffness. He thought it was hilarious in the first ones that they had to move their whole body to look at things. So the costume will not be stiff.

Second: Bale is 6'2" and gained 40 lbs for this movie(though thats probably because he lost like 50 for the Machinist). He may not be big, but he's ripped. See American Psycho if you don't believe me.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

and Gromnir were listed as 5'11" in the press guide.

HA!

as to american psycho... bale were cut... is not same as buff. anybody can get cut if they do lots of crunches and quit eating or drinking for a month. in american psycho, bale looks hungry more than he looks buff.

point o' reference:

evander holyfield, a natural cruiserweight, has shown up at heavyweight championship weigh-ins anywhere from 200 to 220lbs. he is 6'2.5"

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)