The Ebon Hawk is Busted!

20.jpg17.jpg

I'm comparing shots.

Differences: No panels in the KotOR II shot. The areas to the left and right obviously lead elsewhere, whereas the KotOR II shot has alcoves in those places.

Otherwise, neat idea - I just assumed the center thing was a medical vat, but looking at it again, it could be a communication center thingy like the one on the Ebon Hawk.

maybe they are finaly finding a use for that useless room in between Juhani's room and the galaxy mar area (i.e. where carth and bastila are)

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Also: the door is different, not rounded for the walkways of the Ebon Hawk (and consequently square), and the room is larger than any of the rooms of the Hawk except for the main room - which it isn't, unless they added a few walls and put up an x-ray poster. It could be another room, but again - remodeling - you'd have to knock out a few walls and add that thing in the center, which is likely a cry storage/bacta tank.

Umm... I just stated friggin' facts. Not in that I was right and you were wrong, but yeah...

I was hoping to "debate" rather than "argue," but I recognize now that you're incapable of doing that. I'm sorry if I bothered you with specific evidence.

Before, people were just telling you that you were wrong. I gave you reasons, and you're obviously more bothered by that. If you can't think of something to say back, then fine. Saying, "this doesn't look like an alcove" would also be fine.

No, you didn't bother me, I appreciate the observations. But once again, are they going to use the exact same Ebon Hawk as the first game? I remeber reading where Obsidian did not want to reuse stuff from BioWare's game. Would anyone like to debate about that?