ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

Maybe the scientists

Wait, scientists? Did I miss a bit about scientists?

though I wonder if "she" is the infected one and now sayid.

Yea, but she killed those that got sick. Im not sure hearing voices counts as a death penalty. After all, she was nutty, but not without reason.

Another thing is that she seemed afraid that the sickness may be spread off the island.

Anyways, I recall that now.

Another thing: The cable that Sayid found, did they say for sure it was a power cable? Either way, whats with the big cable. Hmmm smarty pants?

Also, the lady didn't seem like she wanted to keep people away from her, more like protect herself. She seemed like she wanted sayids company when he got there.

Forgive me if I missed this as well but, so then why would she hit Sayid in the head when he was looking for the power source in the previous episode. Maybe it wasn't her who hit him?

At this point I think the person who hit Sayid was "Alex", it makes more sense now that we have more info to work with.

Ahhhh yes, her son. I guess that might be how "she" carried him back to the cave. Sayid ain't a small guy.

Why did she torture him?

Why do crazy people do anything?

She thought he was part of some group, or as she put it, "them". When she begins to think that he was't, she is all "My presssssious" with him. Boy do I know how that feels like. :)"

Anyways, she didn't seem crazy just......odd

What about the fact that she also confirmed that "their are no monsters on the island"?

Well, lets face it, something freaking chewed up the pilot.

There may not be a monster in thr traditional sense, but.....

And what about the other 16 holes of the golf course?  What happened to them?

A pesky, but seemingly highly intelligent, gopher is ruining the course. The next 3 episodes will be dedicated to the survivors attempts to ride themselves of it and the comedic high jinks that follow.

Turns out he ate the pilot.

O, and as tradition dictates, Kate continues to lose her shirt every 1.5 episodes.

A pesky, but seemingly highly intelligent, gopher is ruining the course. The next 3 episodes will be dedicated to the survivors attempts to ride themselves of it and the comedic high jinks that follow.

Ah, now the mystery is unraveling. Won't be much to figure out in season 2.

Ah, now the mystery is unraveling. Won't be much to figure out in season 2.

One of the cast members cute 11 year old cousin visits the island

Weekly guest stars follow

• 2 weeks later...

:ph34r:

Ummm, I dunno. They certainly leave it open to guesswork. Wasn't there something about the french survivor having another lover among the group besides her husband?

Anyway, I'm just guessing that there's more people on the island than just the french scientist, her son, and the survivors.

Ok, if I had a gun to my head, I'd guess that this is all alien related now.

The island isn't a island, it terms that it is a solid land mass

"They" seem to be something other than human

The diesese the frech lady talked about may be a sort of War of the Worlds in reverse, IE the virus coudl wipe out humans

Alright, my totally baseless guess is that the metal object is a crashed plane from WWII.

The french scientist's baby was taken from her by "them," paralleling the pregant girl's abduction.

Someone needs babies on this island. Once they're abducted they're changed somehow and become "them."

Oh wait, that does sound like aliens... :D

Another thing that has bothered me is that we havn't seen the "monster" since Locke ran into it.....hmmmmm......

Also, remember what Locke said in the first episode, there are two sides one dark and one light.

Since then we have seen those two pieces appear in Lockes eyes in a dream, which only seems to indicate that his original comment is true.

BTW, anyone notice that the kids dog hasn't been around?

I think the fat guy ate him, hence why he hasn't lost weight.

Am I the only one that nearly cried when they made you think Charlie was dead?

Usually I'm soooo nitpicky (just ask TJ) about anything medical related, but I was too relieved that Charlie wasn't dead to care.

Starting next month, Wednesday nights are going to be the best damn night on TV. Alias and Lost...mmmmm.....

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins