ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

I think maybe mister crazy guy in the hatch is quarantined so that he doesn't go bananas like the French Woman. Thats probably what the drugs are for. But judging by his taste in music he could be a junkie as well.

If I may go off topic, I saw James Marsters in tonights preview for the season opener of Smallville that airs next week. Good stuff!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

And Lost rules the air! At least for those people who have Neilson boxes.

"Lost" opened its second season with a stellar 23.1 million viewers and 10 rating/24 share in the adults 18-49 demographic, according to preliminary estimates from Nielsen Media Research. That marked all-time high ratings for the series, even higher than its first-season finale, a two-hour cliffhanger that brought in 20.7 million viewers and 7.8/19 in May even as it faced off against the final round of competition on Fox's "American Idol." But "Lost" proved it was going to be a major player for ABC right out of the box this time last year when it premiered to an impressive 18.7 million viewers and 6.8/20 in adults 18-49.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

And Lost rules the air!  At least for those people who have Neilson boxes.
"Lost" opened its second season with a stellar 23.1 million viewers and 10 rating/24 share in the adults 18-49 demographic, according to preliminary estimates from Nielsen Media Research. That marked all-time high ratings for the series, even higher than its first-season finale, a two-hour cliffhanger that brought in 20.7 million viewers and 7.8/19 in May even as it faced off against the final round of competition on Fox's "American Idol." But "Lost" proved it was going to be a major player for ABC right out of the box this time last year when it premiered to an impressive 18.7 million viewers and 6.8/20 in adults 18-49.

Whoa :(

The gun that aims the gun at Lock his he the same guy that is suposed to marry that woman that injures her spine?

No, he's the guy who talked to him in the stadium.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Maybe we should start a thread for missing forum members. We could call it 'whattever happend to?' or 'has anybody seen ______ lately?'

Flatus was a funny **** who liked to rip on France a lot, if I remember correctly.

BTW did Jack ever find his fathers' body?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

So now I'm thinking ( don't worry it won't happen again) that maybe Jack wasn't that far off when he saw his dad in the jungle. I mean if Locke is mysteriously healed, who's to say the island couldn't reanimate a corpse? I know its a stretch, but with black tentacles appearing from nowhere who's to say?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I see what you're saying Darque. But maybe Jacks father created whatever it is that the hatch guy has been injecting himself with. Possibly he's been drinking himself to death because he knows what he's done ( even though nobody else seems to).

I know I'm grasping, but I can't shake the feeling that Jacks dad has something to do with the island.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Now Im going to have to go and Google nanites. :huh:

and has Kate gained a bit of weight?

I saw her on the cover of a magazine, can't remember which, but I didn't recognize her right off so i think she has a little bit. Still looks good IMO, though I'm not the best judge.

Oh the magazine was Rolling Stone

As capable of inconvenience, and of some damage and debt to those that would act against my interests, I cannot f*^ng argue with dangerous.