ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

Actually they did say "Rambaldi".

Sloan said it when he was telling Syd about how he got into his new "job".

He bought it with a Rambaldi artifact. :blink:

.....curse

I can't believe they kept the sister :devil:

i suppose they need to keep some supporting peeps, after killing off all her freinds

sloan still hasn't said his "if both of you take this assignment, only one of you is coming back" line from the previous leading up tp tonight

EDIT: wtf, they had him say it again for the preview of next week

He's going to be in JJ Abram's new show, so Weiss might be gone for good.

whhhhhaaaa?

what show? He's doing mission impossible 3 soon enough.

I hope he isn't doing another show, we have seen what happens when he stops working on one of his shows, I doubt he can juggle 3 shows and a movie.

I'm guessing Weiss will play the role of "we can't tell our good freind, that sucks", but he finds out another way when the 2 agencies get mixed up in the same operation and hijinxs insue.

I hope you realize the guy who plays Weiss was in LOST right? o:)

Of course, for two seconds, and he was chewed up. But whats that got to do with anything.

BTW, I'm thinking that APO (the new SD-6) isn't part of the CIA at all, and Sloan is the puppet master yet again. Weiss is sitting at the CIA trying to take down this new group and **** like that.

maybe not

I keep missing episodes, so I'm a bit foggy on what exactly is going on. I understand the pregnant girl was abducted, but by whom? What happened - can anyone give me a quick rundown of events?

Last night's was pretty good; the hatch-capsule thing definately looks early space program era, which would coincide roughly with the age of the French transmission, I think. Though I wonder if the island is actually built atop a complex, which would perhaps answer why no-one is looking for them - the island doesn't exist on any maps, so the assumption would be the plane crashed in the middle of the ocean, or just disappeared over the ocean, a sort of Bermuda Triangle type of thing - as well as perhaps explaining why the compass given to Sayid by Locke doesn't read properly, the metal construct is screwing with the magnetic field. If you try and use a compass in a car, for example, it won't read properly because the car interferes with the magnetic field. If they are atop some mechanical, electricity-using structure, the magnetic field will be interefered with and the compass will read wrong. I'd like to know if Sayid compared the compass from Locke with his own hand-made compass, and if they read the same.

In other areas, I thought in the Korean woman's backstory it was revealed that her husband caught her speaking English, so why is she so afraid of him finding out?

Perhaps I'm mistaken...

Anyways. The previews for the next episode are always the same. "Next week on Lost: someone wants something from someone else, they yell and hit each other!"

newlogo.gif

The pregnant girl was kidnapped by someone who knows the french woman. They did a head count or something and figured they had one extra person, and that's when she was abducted. Charlie died, then was revived. So now nobody knows where she is but Boone and Locke keep looking for her.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Sayid, ( is that spelled right) tortured Sawyer in order to get an inhaler for the asmatic Shannon. Feeling remorseful, he decides to leave the camp(s) in order to map out the island. During his travels he gets captured by the same woman in the distress signal. Clearly bonkers, the french woman( she has a name but its escaping me at the moment) tortuers Sayid in order to gain information. He learns from her that there was an expedition of scientists on the island or they crashed whatever...anyhoo. She said that she had to kill all of her party because they became sick or delusional. But then she says that one of them still lived. As per an episode of Lost, she talks in riddles and doesn't make a lot of sense.

Sayid escapes, or maybe he was set free, I couldn't really tell, then as he is walking through the jungle he hears mysterious 'voices' that the french woman alluded to. he makes it back to camp with some maps from her.

Sorry if I'm being vague, but that was a couple of weeks ago.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.