ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

You can slap my wrist for the necropost, but this thread needs a bump! I just saw the trailer for Wednesdays' episode. Eko and Charlie on a smack run!! Hopefully the HObbit will die a merciless death when the blue cloud attacks, then skins, and finally dismembers him... :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The last two episodes of the first series aired a few hours ago here in the UK, with the promise of series two starting soon. I've been really impressed so far, and forcing myself not to read spoilers on the internet. :lol:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

You know, there were a few moments in that episode where I was like " Don't take that **** from a hobbit Eko, snap his neck!!!". Too bad it didn't happen.

And did Michael turn off the computer when Jack came in? Or is he going a little :'( ?

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Excellent episode.

Spoilz:

Yeah, whats up with the black cloud not attacking him? Maybe it saw something in him more evil then it? Maybe since he "found god" it cant attack him? And was I just stoned or did anyone else see images in the flashes of light when the camera panned through the cloud?

How did a plane with a maximum of a few hundred miles range take off in Africa and crash land on a South Pacific island? MYSTARY!!!

I don't think the cloud not attacking eko has anything to do with good, evil or whatever.

I think it has to do with the fact he didn't run.

If you note: When Locke first encountered the creature he just looked at it funny... and was unhurt.

The second time he got scared and ran... and got grabbed by it.

Eko didn't run, so Eko was left alone.

As for what it is... I wonder what all that electrical noise was... I don't think the creature is a black cloud.. I think what's "inside" the black cloud is what we're looking for :)

Excellent episode.

Spoilz:

Yeah, whats up with the black cloud not attacking him? Maybe it saw something in him more evil then it? Maybe since he "found god" it cant attack him? And was I just stoned or did anyone else see images in the flashes of light when the camera panned through the cloud?

How did a plane with a maximum of a few hundred miles range take off in Africa and crash land on a South Pacific island? MYSTARY!!!

definitely images in the cloud, first is a cross like on top of a church, last is jesus on the cross and in between images various black people, not really recognisable, although i may have seen eko's brother and the guy young eko killed. So i guess the cloud can read minds...

I think what's "inside" the black cloud is what we're looking for :)

Good point, it makes sense given what i saw. but when you say "we" do you mean we the audience or we as in people in general.

Edited by Surreptishus

That cloud is trippy. What were the previews like for next week for you US viewers? Our canuck feed had something along the lines of

Mike taking some guns and going on a boy hunt

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

apparently the others make an appearance, Michael goes nuts and goes on a hunting trip, several go after him.. and you hear the guy on the boat (from last season) say "this is our island" or something like that.

If you think that black cloud was scary, you should have seen the green one at work we created today by tossing 482 boxes of rotten mandarin oranges in the compactor . I didn't see my dead brother or any religious symbols, but I could have sworn I witnessed a leprechaun running by... :thumbsup:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I don't think we need to do spoilers here. I avoid the topic until I've watched the show, as all people should do. Just seems like common sense.

My opinion of the cloud is that it shows you your greatest fears. Eko wasn't freaked out because he had come to term with his. Locke had no trouble the first time he saw the cloud, but I bet he saw the dead brother in the cloud on the second time, and it freaked him out. Just a guess.

The next episode looks serious. I feel bad for Charlie.