ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

Well I guess my three quarter baked theory about the others being zombies is shot to hell, what with them writing letters and whatnot.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

:ninja: In the preview for next weeks episode Ana Evil is sitting by the fire after the kids were abducted holding a piece of paper. She said something along the lines of 'its a list' to which someone replied ' of what?' then she pipes up ' us'. Then again I didn't hear the gunshot that killed Shannon...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I don't know if I'd read too much into somebody asserting they heard a rifle, rather than a pistol, shot. I haven't actually seen the episode myself - stopped watching because they've decided to move the storyline at a snail's pace this season - but it could simply have been that a rifle shot was what they had stock sound effects for.

Everyone at work this afternoon was like ' why is it a repeat? they are recapping the first 48 days again!'. I was like 'whoa there fellers, its the first 48 days for the people in the tail end'

And I thought I was in the slow class

What, ABC won't show two men getting beaten to death by a rock? Pussies.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I decided to actually watch the show without posting so that I don't make any more stoopid remarks.

I still think that despite the fact Ana Lucia has everyone's best interests at heart she's still pretty evil. But I guess Eko the Giant can keep her in line. The bit with the guy in the chair up the tree was funny.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

From what I understand, LOST takes place in 2009... so that could very well be possible.

16 years ago (when Danielle arrived with her team) things had probably been wound down.

So your theory is probably correct. :)

so KQD for teh win?

Actually I can't wait to watch it again later on. Hopefully I won't miss all of the preview for next week. It looks like a big mushy meet the group thing, but you never know.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Aside from Sayid, you just know that Eko will win Jack over. Maybe Hurley has found his new best friend.

BTW any idea what religion makes you go silent for 40 days after killing a man?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

What makes you think it was religion... maybe he just felt he needed to punish himself out of a feeling of remourse.

I figure Eko will get along well with the middlees

I figure Anna Lucile will take Sawyer's place as the one everyone hates (the characters that is)

Wow the feed for next weeks clip from ABC was vastly superior to the CTV clip aired earlier. Looks like the little hell witch Ana Lucia takes Sayid out for a little

Sawyer treatment

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif