ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

Well maybe Ana Lucia was hearing 'Brains!!' instead of 'Walt!!'

The blonde girl in the second group didn't seem so hot anymore.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I just realized something.... that was so obvious I missed it.

"everyone" heard the whispers :)

I wonder if the "sickness" Danielle kept going on about was a red herring?

Maybe the "others" just manipulated her team to the point they killed each other.

/mystery level +1 :blink:

what a waste of a bullet.

Well we now know that the whispering is real or maybe they are suffering from some kind of gas induced mass hallucination.

The shannon flashbacks were an attempt to make us care about her and give her death more impact - the attempt failed.

I s walt dead? why is he wet when he appears?

I kinda was thinking that Walt always showing up in his astral or whatever form as wet was to emphasize the fact that the raft blew up, and thus they were in the water...

even though, yes I know, Walt wasn't shown being the water at all. Maybe that's just where his spirit feels like it is.

evil_twin.jpg

Something I was thinking, but I'm sure many will disagree ...

When we hear the gun go off, they show Shannon facing away from Sayid, then turning to reveal a wound to her stomach/midsection, then falling in front of him ... then the camera shows the Tailees + Jin, etc., with Ana holding the gun.

From the angle at which Shannon was standing when she turned, it looked to me like she could not have been shot by Ana, as there was no wound on her back, and she was facing away from them.

Perhaps Ana was shooting at whoever stabbed or wounded Shannon?

It definitely looked like Ana's last bullet was shot, as the gun had that "emptied" look of the barrel -- but some hardcore gun fellow on another board said that that type of gun wouldn't have looked like that if it was empty, and thus the last bullet was shot.

Anyone know?

evil_twin.jpg

Did any of you actually hear the shot? I watched the last five minutes again last night, and when Sayid fell and was screaming her name I still couldn't quite tell if the gunshot was fired.

Hopefully they give Ana Lucia the same treatment they gave Jin in the beginning of season one.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Wow, just finally got around to watching it...interesting. I'm thinking Sayid is going to kill somebody. I'm grateful that it's Shannon, but I'm guessing she'll pop up plenty. I also wonder how Locke is going to handle Charlie, not that he knows about the heroin. It's kinda funny how few main characters were in this episode, and it looks like next week will be the same way.

lost started out brilliantly, but is now a joke. there is no progress whatsoever. what is this, 24? where each episode is one hour? it's getting ridicilous. ffs, get on with it!

If they didn't introduce character development then this would only be a 2 season show

Things will move along more as they bring in more information about the "others"

I'll admit this season took a little turn south after the premiere but I'd say things have been picking up lately. Plus the network sweeps are coming up so you know they have something up their sleeve.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

It's a bit slower, but whatever.. it's not like they could get the tailees to the middlees in one episode.

there had to be a transition phase.

I expect things to pick up now.

1) They have hard evidence about the others

2) They now have members who have encountered them first hand

3) They have access to a lot of guns and ammo.... :ninja: