• Canderous
    • A new Mandelorian
    • One of the other charaters from K1
    • An early member of the Fett family
    • Revan (yeah right!)
    • A Sith spy sent to infiltrait ur group and kill u
    • A former Sith soldier
    • Other (please state)
    • Oh goodie onther one of Sun Tzu polls, i love these.
    • I always say i hate polls but still vote anyway!

With HK it was just a matter of repairing him. In this case it could be more involved, like having to defeat some one to gain the upgrade part.

Or having an actual long and hard quest!

Maybe you win it at swoop racing!! I mean they should give you upgrade parts :D !

Hmmm, turn him into a swoopbike and use him to travel faster around the different areas. :D

LOL!

Either that or you could adapt him so that he fits into the ebon hawks engines to make them go faster! :wub:

Wow, loving your polls is in the majority :D

I voted other because I haven't got a bloody clue as to who he is.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

As i said i think he is a Fett, cos we know that they existed at that time as there is the Fett amour that u can find (although i cant remember where).

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

As i said i think he is a Fett, cos we know that they existed at that time as there is the Fett amour that u can find (although i cant remember where).

it was on dantooine just outside of the jedi enclave, the little roadian(sp?) was selling it.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

I haven't got a clue as to who he is either. The only K1 character he may be is Canderous though I strongly doubt that... Im guessing (since im as stumped as everyone here since LA doesn't release anything!!) that the "guy in armor" is a brand new NPC.

i kinda like the former sith soldier idea. i mean maybe he took his armor with him and adapted it for him personally. and since he never has his armor off maybe he is and iridorian(sp?) or w/e those guys in kotor were that needed the life support armor. (the yellow guy on manaan)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Interesting 'Mandalorian-esque' visor...maybe he's Mandalore himself.  :ph34r:

Isn't he dead. :)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

i think he is either a former sith sloldier a mandalorian OR that is just some armor that isnt restricted to a certain player :) .... but they may have just put the same character there with the armor to hide who they are...it could even be the PC in armor..there are too many possibilities to count but if i had to chose then i would go for former sith soldier

since he never has his armor off maybe he is and iridorian(sp?)  or w/e those guys in kotor were that needed the life support armor.  (the yellow guy on manaan)

I like this idea the best! I mean who would be better to take into battle than someone who kills for the pure fun of it.

AscendedPaladin.png

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but there is a screenshot of our armored friend, assuming the same fighting stance as Revan did during a cut scene in KOTOR. I'm sure its coincidence and not even note worthy since our armored friend is wielding a sword instead of a lightsaber but still, something to chew on.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but there is a screenshot of our armored friend, assuming the same fighting stance as Revan did during a cut scene in KOTOR. I'm sure its coincidence and not even note worthy since our armored friend is wielding a sword instead of a lightsaber but still, something to chew on.

Yes it was meantioned in this thread and i think it is an example of the new fighting styles that have been added.

What makes you people so sure that the amoured person is a he...i seem to remember a screenshot where the armoured person had a rather big chest area.?

all the devs so far have refered to him as a he

AscendedPaladin.png

What makes you people so sure that the amoured person is a he...i seem to remember a screenshot where the armoured person had a rather big chest area.?

all the devs so far have refered to him as a he

That could be just to throw us off. ;)

Isn't he dead. ;)

Yep, Mandalore was killed by Revan when his ship was destroyed...

'Mandalore' isn't a set guy if I recall, but refers to the title of the current mandalorian leader.

manthing2.jpg

Isn't he dead. :huh:

Yep, Mandalore was killed by Revan when his ship was destroyed...

'Mandalore' isn't a set guy if I recall, but refers to the title of the current mandalorian leader.

I dont remember that. ;) I thought that they were naed after Mandelore but i suppose that the current one was not the original.