Spaceballs Easter Eggs

This is a new company and the company that did Fallout and PS:T is dead. These guys have a clean slate and will treat them as such.

Stop contridicting yourself hades.

Well, duh. I always contradict myslef. I am a walking contradiction. You should have figured that out by now.

lol, I'm gonna have to check this out.  :D  A dead Killer Whale?  lol

Oh yes, let us laugh at the depiction of a poor animal languishing in pain and suffering. What a keen joke it is. ;)

That's exactly what it does :rolleyes:

It's no different than when people laugh at someone in a movie that just died some horribly inconvenient death or got kicked in the junk or whatever the case may be.

Don't try to play this silly card.

The problem is Fallout 2 crossed that line and the game basically became one easter egg after another. From the Bush/Quayle and Tyson references to Monty Python and Douglas Adams, it was way too much. THe easter eggs became the game and when it reaches that point it ruins the game. I rather have a game that has no easter eggs whatsoever than take that chance.

Games also run the risk of having bad voicework, bad writing and bad gameplay. Why don't we just get rid of all those things?

Good games are good games because they take risks.

Those aspects of a game are vital, while stupid easter eggs are not.

A game that sticks with the bare minimum would suck. You can't just have the vital aspects of a game, you need to do more.

Easter eggs are fun. Like everything else, they can be overdone, but you have to trust the developers to know when to make the call. If you can't do that, then you shouldn't be here.

"We shouldn't try because we might not do it right" is a line for those who are afraid of failure, and will never succeed as a result.

If you trust someone, you will only end up being backstabbed from the front.

Spoken like a true Dark Sider, I see :lol:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

can't u just be positive about a dang subject, instead of always hating everything, geez man, they are little jokes that u may notice/find who cares, don't look for what you don't want to see if it bothers u that much

Humor has its place but too much humor ruined the dark post apacolyptic feel of the game.

Only if you take it too seriously.

You look at it and you laugh, and then you continue on. If it ruined the feel of the game for you than that's your own character flaw. I was able to get right back into the grittiness of the game.