Sith Lords KOTOR Ending

Which Ending will you choose your 1st time?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ending will you choose your 1st time?

• Male Light Side
    • Male Dark Side
    • Female Light Side
    • Female Dark Side

I don't think you can kill him if you have him kill Mission...

Anyway, I think the best way to play the game is go through lightside, until the end, and then become dark side, since all the truly "evil" stuff happens at the end when you're dark, probably, if Kotor is any indication. So you can have the best of both worlds :ph34r:

I don't think you can kill him if you have him kill Mission...

Anyway, I think the best way to play the game is go through lightside, until the end, and then become dark side, since all the truly "evil" stuff happens at the end when you're dark, probably, if Kotor is any indication. So you can have the best of both worlds :ph34r:

If you have himkill Mission, then on the Star Forge before you go into the first room, with Zalbaar in your party, then he says that your evil and trys to kill you to avenge what he did to Mission.

iceman1731.jpg

If you have himkill Mission, then on the Star Forge before you go into the first room, with Zalbaar in your party, then he says that your evil and trys to kill you to avenge what he did to Mission.

:lol: thanks, that *is* silly of the walking carpet, by the way.

I guess one has to know the limits, of what he can expect from Star Wars. It's *pure entertainment*: The merry escapades of Laser-Sword wielding space sorcerers inside well-designed exciting environments -the slightest pretension on the part of the story to go 'profound' as regards a 'philosophy of the Force', 'psychological depth of so-and-so' etc. becomes annoying. One 'intelligent way of being a good guy' is accordingly a less pretensious one. As opposed to the pretensions of the Jedi, the Sith were arrogant bastards in the first place who begged not to be taken seriously, that's one reason why it was more *fun*. Why I'm bringing this up is that the DS options don't seem to have really satistied anyone (could it be that they 'gave into greed'? anyway...) , but I thought the LS options were downright annoying -all those silly niceties; the so called eastern-philosophy parody of a Force-'philosophy'-caricature; the assumption on every Light Sider's part, that DS is way more appealing, and consequently their *arbitrary* adherence to the Jedi, etc. etc. etc. No single Jedi had a reason for being on the LS, other than that DS is, well, the DS; and the great myth of the guardians of the galaxy somehow worked.

I don't know about the EU but the *original trilogy* never fell into this trap, and it managed to stay pure entertainment throughout -how many Force-Lectures did we get? A few lines mumbled by Old Ben in his hut that later got paraphrased by Yoda on Dagobah. -oh, and of course, you were supposed not to give into your anger. We didn't see Luke helping old ladies across the street either.

Perhaps it does steal some from a full experience of the plot, but with Kotor I found the LS annoying most of the time. if TSL offers more intelligent ways of being a 'good guy', then I'll play LS as well.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

I never thought Luke was nice. In New Hope, he called a yawa disgusting  :lol:

Well, they kind of are. No one has ever seen what they look like under those cloaks, but nothing that size, with big red eyes like that, could possibly not look disgusting. Not to mention that Jawas are, in general, infamous swindlers.

*tosses answer on the poll*

My Revans generally turn out the same way always. They're squeaky clean by the time they're off Korriban (gonig from dant to kashyyyk, then to Korriban), and stay squeaky clean all the way through till the end. The make it glaring that the meter should go a little further, because they rack up so many LS points :) :) Mine is always a good girl :D :D

*polishes halo*