What games R U going to play while waiting

for the next 3 months ill prob play KOTOR at least 1 more time, fable, mortal kombat deception, metal gear solid 3: snake eater, star wars galaxies, FFXI, x-men legends, tony hawk's underground 2, prince of persia 2, headhunter redemtion, second sight. jesus....i dont think ill have enough time for all these. lol well thats not all of them but itll do. and i too have been playing fable for a few days and it is indeed awesome.

I really don't know...I've been falling out with the video and computer-game industry for quite a while now...  I was a big FF fan until that expensive PS2 thing...  Is LOTR the third age for PC?

Any recomendations for a good RPG (more console style than traditional, but if it resembles KOTOR, I'll play it)?  I'll also do good RTS games (I'm a huge Warcraft fan).  That whole MMORPG thing is unfamiliar and scary to me, though it sounds potentially interesting...though I played Galaxies and it seemed strange, confusing, and pointless (after a hour or two of confusion I sorta gave up though).

Otherwise, I'll stick to the few games I know...FF VIII and maybe VII, IX, KOTOR, and some earlier FF games.  And of course Warcraft III, frozen throne.

Really, any reccomendations?

I've just completed FFX for a second time and i'm about to start FFVIII for the first time(and FFVII after that), any beginners tips?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well I got Project Zero to get through on my PS2, Got fable coming on release here in the uk so that will keep me busy for a month or two hopefully. Then GTA San Andreas will be here getting played over and over again. not to mention when snake eater finally comes out here to i'll have that.

i'm sure i'm missing something. Oh yeah i'll be sure to get Silent Hill the room and Resi evil outbreak some time aswell.

I really don't know...I've been falling out with the video and computer-game industry for quite a while now...  I was a big FF fan until that expensive PS2 thing...  Is LOTR the third age for PC?

Any recomendations for a good RPG (more console style than traditional, but if it resembles KOTOR, I'll play it)?  I'll also do good RTS games (I'm a huge Warcraft fan).  That whole MMORPG thing is unfamiliar and scary to me, though it sounds potentially interesting...though I played Galaxies and it seemed strange, confusing, and pointless (after a hour or two of confusion I sorta gave up though).

Otherwise, I'll stick to the few games I know...FF VIII and maybe VII, IX, KOTOR, and some earlier FF games.  And of course Warcraft III, frozen throne.

I've just completed FFX for a second time and i'm about to start FFVIII for the first time(and FFVII after that), any beginners tips?

VIII try not to get levels at all. Junctions are where you get your real stat bonuses. After all, the enemies level up with you and you get most of your power from junctions. So if you're lvl 10 at the end of the game but incredibly powerful, you'll be fighting lvl 10 enemies who are weak. Also, make sure you draw magic from lots of bosses (or at least check what magic they have). Several bosses have GFs (really important) taht you can draw and if you miss even one, you loose big time.

Lol. I completed the single player, then quit to give my eyes some rest, came back and tried to play multiplayer and the game wouldn't load. I just crashes after I try and load the program. Ah well..........anyone know how to deal with this? I've tried all the usual problems and fixes but nothing has worked so far....

VIII try not to get levels at all. Junctions are where you get your real stat bonuses. After all, the enemies level up with you and you get most of your power from junctions. So if you're lvl 10 at the end of the game but incredibly powerful, you'll be fighting lvl 10 enemies who are weak. Also, make sure you draw magic from lots of bosses (or at least check what magic they have). Several bosses have GFs (really important) taht you can draw and if you miss even one, you loose big time.

Thanks, after being used to the 'Sphere grid' of FFX, the junction system feels a bit awkward to get used at this stage (I'm on my first mission as a SeeD afterall).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

FF8 was ok if you can stand playing Squall....

Quistis was nice though (gotta love a woman with a whip).

oh, and by the way I'll be playing Slave Pageant and maybe D.Y.L.H.B 2.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.