UPGRADEBLE SWOOP BIKES

Do you agree we should have upgradable swoop bikes?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree we should have upgradable swoop bikes?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure

It's not just that, Shin. JA needs a serious patch to make it OBEY the settings you put into options. I had it very deliberately set to "NO SLOW MOTION DEATHS" because it ****ed up that level, you bumped into things while it was doing slowmos of kills, and moving your view behind you. Other than that, I didn't like the swoop level because losing the bike was an 'autodeath' basically, in field.

I avoided most of them with out killing anyone (I killed like 2 people who went up beside me).

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

the speeder lvl was MUCH BETTER in Shadows of the Empire.

the one in JA was a joke.

the whole game was a joke and thats why i regrat buying it

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'm talking about the idea, not the specifics of how well it worked or how badly it failed. I had forgotten about the Shadows of the empire speeder lvl. That was fun. The concept of both should be incorporated into swoop racing. Anyone ever played the tatooine racing in Rogue Squadron? Another idea to use.

Either was is fine with me. I think multiple laps on a track would be better because there is no room for error in a 20 second race. More importantly, I'd like to race against someone on the track rather than racing against a clock. Even if it was only 1-on-1 heats, it would be a vast improvement.

I'd prefer a genuine quarter mile drag race except with swoop bikes. Four bikes take the starting line all waiting for the green light and then flying down the track where you can cut others off and draft off of them to make the finalpass right at the finish line. A cool upgrade would be the Star Wars equivalent of NOS.

iceman1731.jpg

What is the pit maneuver?

The Precision Immobilization Technique, or pit maneuver, is when someone, usually like the cops, uses their front bumper to stop you by administering force with the right corner of their bumper to the left corner of your rear bumper, or vice versa; which then causes you to fishtail out of control...it's pretty cool...but you can get out of it...

Grand Theft Auto: Sith Andreas - coming soon!

Well, it's been too long since I've updated the Questions of the Dev's Take 2 sticky. I need to take all the news about upgradable swoops and the like and do some updates.