Do you actually care what happens

I'll admit it. I'm a wuss. I care.

I have a car payment, and rent and graduate classes and a high maintenance girlfriend, yet I care about these fictional characters.

I dont want Revan to die, or be evil. I played him as light. I made Bastila fall in love with him. After all that crap I dont want it to be like "well what as all that for?"

Yes, I'm a wuss.

I admit it.

I just want Juhani back.

Why would you want her back. Well i too care about the fate of Revan and the gang, I would hate to see all of the effort I made beating the game be wasted, ok so not wasted but losing the favorite character. I really hope they don't make Revan die!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I really disliked her too she was always too complainy and never really helped me in combat either!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Do you actually care what happens, to the original KOTOR characters?

Not really. KotOR 2 is a new story, and, frankly, I'm kind of sick of all the Revan/Bastila... 'love story' (soap operas come to mind...). Bastila failed to make an interesting character (I said character, not body curves and voice), and Revan is too 'KotOR 1' to maintain interest in KotOR 2 for me.

The same would go for most other characters. I would be more interested to see a new story rather than be reminded of what I played 6-12 months ago.

But that's me. I guess there're more... 'impressionable' people around.

Yes and no.

Some of the characters I grew fond of. Some I thought lacked depth and don't really care whether they're mentioned or not in TSL.

And even those that I "cared" for, as long as Obsidian comes up with a good explanation for them, I won't be hurt or offended if they end up killing them.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Do you actually care what happens, to the original KOTOR characters?

Not really. KotOR 2 is a new story, and, frankly, I'm kind of sick of all the Revan/Bastila... 'love story' (soap operas come to mind...). Bastila failed to make an interesting character (I said character, not body curves and voice), and Revan is too 'KotOR 1' to maintain interest in KotOR 2 for me.

The same would go for most other characters. I would be more interested to see a new story rather than be reminded of what I played 6-12 months ago.

But that's me. I guess there're more... 'impressionable' people around.

I dont think that i could disagree more with you. I mean i dont what the whole story to be about revan but i would like for it to be atleast a somewhat minor part of it.

I want to see what will happen with Bastila. She was so super-duper hero in KOTOR. Everyone were talking about her destiny, mission, greatness etc and in the end she didn't even make to live up the minimal expectations. When KOTOR begins you all get impressions that Bastila is something similar to Nomi Sunrider and Luke Skywalker, either they should go with that bull**** to the end of game or they should begin with revan from the start. So I'm curious how they will explain

all that bull**** about bastila? Was her downfall only temporary similar to Kyp Durron's and Luke's flirt with darkside? Or was she condemned forever or killed or

just proved to be weak and useless? The worse way will be total lack of bastila after that BIG WORDS about her in part one. Personally I think that if they created her to be so special they should continue with that no matter what fans actually may think about bastila. Consequence is most important.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I cared for them and would love to see them all back. After helping save the galaxy, is Canderous leaning a little more LS now? How far has the Revan/Carth romance gone? Is Juhani a confident Jedi now? How about Bastilla? Did Zaalbar go back home to help rebuild his society? Has Jolee rejoined the Jedi, seeing a need for the order and is he helping rebuilt after the slaughter on Dantooine? And finally Mission, my favourite character. Finally with a stable family of sorts, what's she up to now? A little older, a little more mature. And having survived on Taris for so long, at so young an age, even with Zaalbar at her side, is she a little Force sensitive? That would be nice to see.

The only two I haven't mentioned are the droids. We know for sure that T3 is back, but now it's looking like HK will be too, so there will be no need to wonder there. :p