Why so quiet?

Why is the Obsidian crew so quiet around here?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Why is the Obsidian crew so quiet around here?

• They are away at their first annual company retreat at a mountain lodge to learn team building skills
    • Their forum activity is monitored and deducted from each paycheck
    • They are afraid if they start talking they will be tricked into revealing ProjectX
    • They all received the order from above not to participate in the forum until AFTER ProjectX is revealed (for their own safety)
    • dropping subtle hints about their new game is not as much fun for them as it is for us
    • Their parents taught them not to talk to strangers

They're probably lurking. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them showed up to post on this thread just to reveal his presence.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

and i've seen my neighbor yesterday. read: who is chris jones?

my guess is that they've agreed to coordinate what when to reveal - and the right time has yet to come.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

josh ain't at obsidian, and neither will you see bri or puuk posting with obsidian tag. darren and dave occasionally posted at ip/bis, and fergie would post when it looked like things was melting down, but if the guys at obsidian post as frequent as they did on other boards, we won't have near as much fan/developer interaction as maybe some has come to expect.

'course, maybe the more taciturn folks at obsidian has become real chatterboxes over the last few months...

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)