KOTOR II Planets

I thought we where going to a Dxun moon? Oh well must've read wrong. But what to planets can their be? And will there be an extra downloadable(xbox) planet that they will add to the pc version this time? Or are they games coming out together there won't be an extra planet?

Evolutionary Development

Not really a spoiler here, because it's from the Expanded Universe fiction. Dxun is one of the moons of the planet Onderon.

-Ferret

Are they considered the same "world" since they're in the same system? Or are they considered seperate?

I believe they are counted as two, but I am not sure... :huh:

We should be going to reach.  :huh:

What's that?

I may be wrong since I haven't finished the game but I believe it is the homeworld of the Convient(sp?) the villians of Halo and Halo 2. But I haven't gotten to deep in the whole halo thing, so it could be from something else. Hope I helped some.

Evolutionary Development

We should be going to reach.  :huh:

What's that?

Oh sorry, halo talk, its the planet headquarters for earth army, biggest military instalment biggest ship yard, and most importantly where the spartans are trained, literally abducted from there parents hand picked out of thousands to be trained. But I guess we couldn't go there because reach was glassed (meaning the surface was heated intill it turned to glass and oceans boiled off) by the covenant. But this game happened years before that happened. So yes we should be going to reach.

112 days :16 hours :13 minutes :25 seconds -till Nov. 9th (just curious anybody know what this means?)

112 days :16 hours :13 minutes :25 seconds -till Nov. 9th (just curious anybody know what this means?)

It's the countdown to the release of Halo 2. What else could Nov. 9th be? I hope halo fans don't make that day some type of national holiday.

Evolutionary Development

Bad inside joke I guess.

More like useless inside joke...

1. Peragus

2. Dantooine

3. Telos

4. Dxun

5. Onderon

6. Possibly Coruscant

7. Who knows?

I have a gut feeling about number six... :p

Thats ubsurd now I can't make usless jokes. And how are you one to say it is or isn't !! I wasn't even making the comment to you, get this, I was talk to some one eles. Inside joke with another person other then you, wow, inside joke with another person, how odd. Very odd indeed. I never read anything witch I couldn't talk about anything eles. It's still games, and sci-fi, not like somthing way off.

Thats ubsurd now I can't make usless jokes.

Of course you can, you can post anything, it's just that some people might criticize you for it instead of you actually trying to contribute to the discussion... :p

I wasn't even making the comment to you, get this, I was talk to some one eles.

Who, Ferret? If you are not going to contribute to the discussion, then use something that's called a personal message...

Inside joke with another person other then you, wow, inside joke with another person, how odd. Very odd indeed.

Yes, very odd, but not relevant to the current discussion....

I never read anything witch I couldn't talk about anything eles.

Taking into consideration your typing, what material does this consist of?

Wait, cancel that last question...let us get back on topic...

Do you think that we will have to transit from Onderon to Dxun constantly? For the cute Queen?

Who, Ferret? If you are not going to contribute to the discussion, then use something that's called a personal message...Of course you can, you can post anything, it's just that some people might criticize you for it instead of you actually trying to contribute to the discussion... :p

I made one simple little side joke, and you asked me what it was, I then told you what it was, then you critized me for it! It's ubsurd that I can't make jokes not known you and you get mad about, I simply was posting to some that yes we should go to reach. I'm not going out of my way to please you, if its a reall problem shouldn't one of the mods conntack me, and kick me out for my slander, for my acctaully making a comment to some one eles accept you.

Yes, very odd, but not relevant to the current discussion....

acctually it was relevant, I was making a comment to some one eles on when they were on the topic about and I said yes I wish we could go to reach, impling in ~*KOTOR II*~ that we would go to reach. Yes on topic but just a planet from somthing eles. You mean to tell me you never made a post that wasnt on discussion???

Taking into consideration your typing, what material does this consist of?

Consists of a game and 3 books (more then half the material in these books mention, take place on, or talk about reach)

The only people I see criticizing me is you.

For now...but weren't you that guy who made that wrong quote and then ranted about it?

So now your trying to help me again with your wise wise wisdom?

No, I am not Yoda.... :)

And I made one simple little side joke then you asked me what it was, then I told you, so every post I write acctually always have to mean somthing, your saying you never posted somthing that didn't contribute to the topic?

Nope, not saying that, just trying to get things back on track...

Again I made one simple little side joke, and again you asked me what it was, I then told you what it was, then you critized me for it!

I actually didn't say that twice.... :p

It's ubsurd that I can't make jokes not known you and you get mad about, I simply was posting to some that yes we should go to reach.

Who is that some? i actually knew what reach was btw...

acctually it was relevant, I was making a comment to some one eles on when they were on the topic about and I said yes I wish we could go to reach, impling in ~*KOTOR II*~ that we would go to reach.

Why would you imply that when you know it's not true?

Yes on topic but just a planet from somthing eles. You mean to tell me you never made a post that wasnt on discussion???

Not constantly until just recently....

Consists of a game and 3 books (more then half the material in these books mention, take place on, or talk about reach)

I'm talking about ever....

But once again, will we get back on topic? Or will you continue to beat this dead horse?

If you think about it, does anyone really know what the actual planet of Endor looks like? It seems like people tend to forget that what we saw in RotJ wasn't the planet itself, it was a moon of Endor. Admiral Ackbar said that the "It [the Death Star] is orbiting the forest moon of Endor." So assuming they would implement Endor, they could have a blank slate to work with unless the planet itself was a subject in one of the EU books I might have missed.

As far as I know the actual planet Endor has never been described (not that I know THAT much about star wars). But makeing an educated guess based on the seemingly normal gravity of the moon the planet itself would have to be HUGE. And hence my guess is it would be a gasgiant (and so not very fun to visit ;) ).

Oh btw, Hi everyone :)

Endor

this silvery gas giant planet, located in the Moddell Sector near the area of Wild Space, was orbited by nine moons, including the Forest Moon of Endor. It was not located near any hyperspace node, and required a fairly complex series of jumps in order to get there. It was for this reason, coupled with the apparent lack of "intelligent life", that Emperor Palpatine chose to construct the second Death Star in orbit around the Forest Moon.

Endor

the second moon of the planet Endor, most often known as the Forest Moon of Endor, was sometimes simply referred to as Endor.

Forest Moon of Endor

the life-supporting satellite of the gas giant Endor, found in the Moddell Sector, this second moon has a widely-varied, temperate climate. (No planet is seen in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, and the Star Wars: Return of the Jedi novelization talks of the planet being destroyed eons ago. However, the Ewoks films definitely show a clouded world around which the moon orbits, and The Truce at Bakura mentions a dead planet. The Adventures of Teebo describes Endor as a planet. The Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing says that the Forest Moon is sometimes simply referred to as Endor.) Due to the out-of-the-way location of the planet Endor, its Forest Moon has become something of a desert island in space. Its breathable atmosphere allows nearly any race to land there, in the event their ship gets in trouble while off the normal hyperspace routes. As its name indicated, forests abound on the moon, broken here and there by rocky wastes and small deserts. The moon's low gravity allows the trees to grow to incredible heights. It is the home of many unique species, including the Ewoks and the Marauders. The Empire discovered the out-of-the-way moon, and used it as a construction sight for the second Death Star. The Empire placed a shield generator on the moon to help guard the battle station during its construction; thus, Endor became known as the Sanctuary Moon. Other sources have described a vast wealth of ores on the moon, which were mined by the Empire. These mining operations were significantly reduced when the New Republic was formed. The moon has a 18-hour day, and rotates around the sun in about 402 standard days.

All from theforce.net.