JEDI PLAYGROUND

Do you think they should have more sidequest related minigames  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think they should have more sidequest related minigames

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesn't make a difference if its fun

People with an Xbox can lose the turrent game but it takes about a half an hour.

Heh, I've lost once or twice on PC, from not looking, and once when I window-flipped for a transition, and got the random attack. When I flipped back it wouldn't come back up, just showed the loading screen, while I died.

• 2 weeks later...

In the turret minigame if you just click as fast as you can right before it starts, you'll kill 3/4 of them. They all start out together with your gun pointed right at them when the game begins, so just start clicking when it finishes loading and you've got 2 ships left to fight.

Hey I got an idea. In one of the minigames, we should get a top down view of the ebon hawk, symbolized by a white triangle. Then, we could have asteroids coming in from all directions and the ebon hawk has to fire little pellets to destroy them. But when you destroy an asteroid, three or four smaller asteroids pop out. And when an asteroid flies off screen, it reappears on the other edge of the screen. We could call the minigame asteroids vs. ebon hawk. I think it'll be a cool minigame, what do you all think?

(P.S.: you get three ebon hawks until you fail.)

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Hey I got an idea. In one of the minigames, we should get a top down view of the ebon hawk, symbolized by a white triangle. Then, we could have asteroids coming in from all directions and the ebon hawk has to fire little pellets to destroy them. But when you destroy an asteroid, three or four smaller asteroids pop out. And when an asteroid flies off screen, it reappears on the other edge of the screen. We could call the minigame asteroids vs. ebon hawk. I think it'll be a cool minigame, what do you all think?

Right, or we could have another mini-game where the party enter this abosolutely huge labyrinth. It'd also be a top down view. They'd wander about collecting treasure of various sorts and grenades and medpacks. And you could shoot the grenades from afar causing them to explode and destroy various enemies. But you'd have to take care because you could also accidently shoot the medpacks, destroying them.

Mira needs medpack, badly!

Atton shot the medpack!

Nooooo!

We could call the maze, "The Laybyrinth"

Right, or we could have another mini-game where the party enter this abosolutely huge labyrinth. It'd also be a top down view. They'd wander about collecting treasure of various sorts and grenades and medpacks. And you could shoot the grenades from afar causing them to explode and destroy various enemies. But you'd have to take care because you could also accidently shoot the medpacks, destroying them.

Mira needs medpack, badly!

Atton shot the medpack!

Nooooo!

We could call the maze, "The Laybyrinth"

Except it would be "Red Scoundel needs medpack, badly!"

"Do not shoot medpack!"

I'm all for it. FrankK, make it so!