force powers

Dude, don't ruin this. We've made it its own civil good topic. Grr Argh. You just got on my bad side. That means absolutely nothing...but still!. Meh. I'll probably forget by tommorow...o wait...it is tommorow.

Anyway, we have an objective here.

I may have to be the bearer of bad news here.

For a while, I think I may have to put the game on hiatus. Work picked up, and some people moved back into state, and I just started a table-top game. That, and I'm working on a Fallout mod that I don't want to take time away from.

I know, I suck. Something just keeps popping up on Fridays. Jami, my main die-hard table-topper is likely only in town for a few months. I may be willing to run this game when she moves back out of state.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

That might actually work out better for me as i'll have all vacacioning done and be in school in a few months. And more time to work on a character. Just one thing. You mentioned sending us some rule stuff. If we could study those while waiting a couple months, that would be nice. I'll write you if I have any news.

• 1 month later...
"Quicker...easier...more seductive..."

Quicker how? To what end? Quicker to become powerful? Powerful how? Strong with the Force powerful? Powerful to fight? Jedi aren't supposed to by trying to solve things through fighting; they're driven to it.

Quicker because it seems to be the quicker simpler solution such as if luke killed the emperor in rage would have seemed a quick solution to the problem but turned luke to the dark side

luke didnt kill the emperor vader did. tho luke did try to strike the emperor down with his saber. and the emperor caused his own death by using force storm on luke. cuz then daddy comes to save his son.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together