NFL 2022-2023: The Bad Man is Gone

Bartimaeus

The Niners signed Sam Darnold, they now have two #3 overall pick QBs on their roster and they're both expected to be backups behind a guy who was Mr. Irrelevant. :wowey:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

16 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

Dallas cut Zeke.

It's for the best, Pollard is a significantly better back at this point and Zeke's contract was horrible. And I say that as a long time Zeke defender. Cowboys also traded a 5th round pick to the Colts for CB Stephon Gilmore. Gilmore is a 5 time pro-bowler, but he's also 32 years old.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• 2 weeks later...

I'm enjoying the fact that the Rodgers trade has stalled. Hopefully this drags out for another 4 months or so. Rodgers could do another darkness retreat... Maybe the Jets can all do a darkness retreat for solidarity? 

ezgif.com-gif-maker-43.gif

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

• 4 weeks later...

it's been too long, so I can't edit the thread title anymore

mod pls change it to ": The Bad Man Is Gone"

• Haha 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

dan snyder being out of the league does deserve a celebration of its own, but aaron rodgers is the story that affects me more

trade compensation ended up being pretty good given the situation of him literally not wanting to play for us anymore and apparently being just about ready to retire in my opinion, too; now it's time to be a bad football team, and isn't that glorious?

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Funniest potential draft stories:

* After parting ways with Zeke and with Pollard on the roster, muh Boys move up and draft Bijan.

* After parting ways with Ayahuasca enthusiast Aaron Rodgers, the Packers draft an elite wide receiver.

* Texans decide not to get a QB at #2 and go after Lamar. They wind up not getting Lamar and are stuck with the wonder duo of Davis Mills and Case Keenum.

Really, the funniest draft story already happened with Lovie Smith, knowing he was on the way out, screwing the Texans one last time in the final game of the season, costing them the #1 pick. What a legend!

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

On 4/27/2023 at 6:15 AM, Keyrock said:

Really, the funniest draft story already happened with Lovie Smith, knowing he was on the way out, screwing the Texans one last time in the final game of the season, costing them the #1 pick. What a legend!

As he should. I hate tanking.

• Gorth changed the title to NFL 2022-2023: The Bad Man is Gone
  • Gorth locked this topic
  • Gorth unlocked and locked this topic