Is Physicker's Belt better for healers than Girdle of Maegfolc Might (+3 might) via a mod that adds PoE1 items to deadfire. MIght helps healing and damage where as the physicker's belt just affect healing you do. But maybe this also affects healing from other items that maybe might won't?

+3 MIG = +9% healing. That works for the same sources the Physiker's Belt works with (which does +10% healing).
On top of that you'd get +9% damage as you said - but even more importantly (imo) you'll also get +6 Fortitude defense. +3 MIG def. better in my book.  

• Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I think both will affect equally Healing from active, passive and equipped item/pet abilities, except Unbending (see below).

+Healing done will also affect healing from scrolls and potions which Might doesn't affect.

Neither will affect Unbending (but +Healing received would, and would also apply to the stuff above).

Only Might would affect health stolen from e.g. Corrosive Siphon or Draining Missiles because it's not exactly a healing effect (I think). Other damage modifiers e.g. Sworn Enemy would also increase that form of healing, through increased damage.

Edited by Not So Clever Hound
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/6/2023 at 7:06 PM, dgray62 said:

You might want the Physicker's Belt for builds in which you want to maximize healing while minimizing self-harm. It would be good, for example, for a paladin build in which you are planning on using the sacred immolation ability.

also applies to the reviving exhortation post-revive damage. you might not think it comes up often, but it's come up enough that i've literally been sitting there with pallegina regretting having given her a might inspiration or wishing for a daze/stagger. literally just enough might that it causes a character to get knocked back out. happened enough that i stay away from increased might on a paladin that uses that exhortation.