Should Obsidian have stuck with original cast

Should Obsidian have stuck with original cast  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should Obsidian have stuck with original cast

• Yes. They still could have a unique story
    • Yes. With added characters and plot twists
    • No. I am sick of the old characters. Bring out the NEW!
    • No. I like the new story
    • I could care less

This game would have been a sucess if they would have continued the story with the existing characters. They could have done this using reads from existing KOTOR 1 saved games.

How can they seriously have the characters be the way we left them in KOTOR 1? Revons face will probably be different.

They should have stuck with the original cast and kept the "threads" of destiny alive by not straying from the original story.

I wanted to have this happen in KOTOR 2:

The cast is called upon once again to save their galaxy from a new sith lord.

Bastilla and Revon get married and they continue their quest. (Eventually in the game. Not right away. They could date first.)

Hk-47 and T3-M4 are still faithful droids to Revon. They continue to carry out their tasks as told. (and HK-47 could be told to go assassionate people for you).

Zaalbar needs to return to Kaashyyk once again to free his world from slavers.

Mission needs to get her brother out of some serious trouble. (Hoping he will fix his life).

Canderous serves you as he feels it is an honor. He could have found out a friend was in trouble and needs your help to save him.

Juhanii still struggles with her past. Maybe Belaya got captured during the attack on Dantooine and was turned to the dark side. You would have to save her.

Jolee just wants to chill with you.

Carth goes to Telos to find his son but "something" happened to him.

They could still add new characters and twists in the plot. Their is no excuse for them to say it would be the same plot. Because it wouldn't and the "but your a god!" thing. They could change enemies lvls based on your current levels and status.

And even if you were good. You could turn to the dark side again.

too repetitive

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

A few good cameos and I'll

be a satisfied customer.  :blink:

Me too. The only thing i would add is to be able to kill Carth, providing u haven't done it already. post-1139-1094071836.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

On a side note: This fascination with

smileys is getting out of control.  :blink:

Oh yeah! Well take post-1139-1094072282.gif one of them then.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Smileys rule!council.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Darth Sun:

You've been dishing out those

quite generously lately.  B)

I think it's starting to lose it's effect.  <_<

Have any others?

Yup. post-1139-1094072626.gif

Smilites appear to be rampant and going out of control. Who started this trend, Sun Tzu right?

Yes i did! post-1139-1094072743.gif

Stay on topic..

I can't see it!

Stay on topic.

What was it i forgot?

It came from behind!!!! Loud Explosion!

Red Leader this is Gold leader...

go ahead gold leader.....

they got darth sun, master of all, and hades one.....

it came from behind....

It was giood for one game, but i don't think brining a game back where we had to be revan again would work too well imo.

you see I did a both on an off topic postr at the same time, alas the horse is dead, and its not loosing anymore blood, send it to the glue factory.

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

From what I've seen Obsidian are on the right track, lots of interesting characters on the way. Nice. Maybe if KOTOR had not eliminated the Malak/starforge threat or had ended the game on some sort of cliffhanger, ((from which the sequel could pick up from)) they could have developed a direct series, like say

From what I've seen Obsidian are on the right track, lots of interesting characters on the way. Nice. Maybe if KOTOR had not eliminated the Malak/starforge threat or had ended the game on some sort of cliffhanger, ((from which the sequel could pick up from)) they could have developed a direct series, like say

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Why are a lot of people typing like that now?

It isn't very

original and it gets to

be hard to read.

You're not inventing some-

thing cool and instead

are just making it more

difficult for people to

follow

The thread.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)