Should Obsidian have stuck with original cast

Should Obsidian have stuck with original cast  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should Obsidian have stuck with original cast

• Yes. They still could have a unique story
    • Yes. With added characters and plot twists
    • No. I am sick of the old characters. Bring out the NEW!
    • No. I like the new story
    • I could care less

I just don't understand why as soon as one person does it, a lot of people follow like sheep.

It's like Darth Sun Tzu's smilies. After he started posting them, a bunch of people started following his lead.

The day everyone starts imitating the way Gromnir posts is the day I stop coming to these forums. -_-

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

There hasn't been any significant new info in atleast a month.

what about Telos? that was only two weeks ago... infact there should be a release soon......... hopefully.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

"The day everyone starts imitating the way Gromnir posts is the day I stop coming to these forums."

I don't know about that. . . Maybe they accidentally imitate his tendency to good content in posts, too. Besides, Sargy's style is much, much worse.

Good content? I dunno about that. Often, the content is only as good as the medium in which it is relayed. Too often, I can't comprehend Gromnir's nonsensical ramblings and thus don't get the gist of his content.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well....as this has devolved into speculation of things not KoTOR 2...Although, of course, further speculation on smileys and such can be taken up in Off Topic.

And while I would love to join in the fun, unfortunately, I cannot, as I've said before, they don't let their volunteer mods have any fun here at Obsidian...

*hears crack of whip*

All right! All right! I'm closing it!! Please! Not the comfy chair!

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.