Hello guys. 

The concept for this character would be a guy who  can summon undead, and apply curses/diseases.

One of the classes I think should be Troubadour.

About the other, I am considering Bloodmage or Berath, what do you think?

And about the stats spread, need INT, STR and DEX? And about PER,  should I max it?

I would put INT, DEX and PER over MIG. How about a Druid as second class? There are some Decay spells that would fit nicely. 

You can use the Lance of the Midwood Stag as weapon. As soon as you cast Woodskin or Form of the Delemgan on yourself you'll have +2 Power Level for all your spells, Chanter or Druid one. It also looks a bit like it could be a Necromancer's item imo.

Berath is also fine. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

6 hours ago, Waldemilson said:

Druid looks interesting, I will take a look at it.

What subclass would be? Ancient?

Ancient is more beast and plant themed. I think I'd go Animist (the standard druid) since there is no subclass that's dedicated to decay spells. But I could also see a "twisted Lifegiver" being a cool concept. They usually can't summon creatures (with druid spells I mean) so this one might have found a way to give "live" to his undead creations as Beckoner or Troubadour and then cast decay on his enemies (but is able to heal his summons). :)

The undead Animancy Cat would make a great pet. 

11 hours ago, Boeroer said:

Ancient is more beast and plant themed. I think I'd go Animist (the standard druid) since there is no subclass that's dedicated to decay spells. But I could also see a "twisted Lifegiver" being a cool concept. They usually can't summon creatures (with druid spells I mean) so this one might have found a way to give "live" to his undead creations as Beckoner or Troubadour and then cast decay on his enemies (but is able to heal his summons). :)

The undead Animancy Cat would make a great pet. 

Thanks, I started with Shifter. I won’t shift, but the free spells are the best for point economy. I am thinking about him like a kind of Fallen Druid, who is disappointed with the nature powers and looked forward to use some kind of “dark” powers.

This is my stats ( with Berath blessing)

STR 15 / CON 9 / DEX 17 / PER 22 / INT 20 / RES 7

EDIT: I think that I can use spiritshift, specially now with Wildstrike Corrode. Summons skellies, apply my DoTs and become a big bear with corrosive attacks. Looks fine.

Edited by Waldemilson
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Waldemilson said:

Thanks, I started with Shifter. I won’t shift, but the free spells are the best for point economy. I am thinking about him like a kind of Fallen Druid, who is disappointed with the nature powers and looked forward to use some kind of “dark” powers.

This is my stats ( with Berath blessing)

STR 15 / CON 9 / DEX 17 / PER 22 / INT 20 / RES 7

EDIT: I think that I can use spiritshift, specially now with Wildstrike Corrode. Summons skellies, apply my DoTs and become a big bear with corrosive attacks. Looks fine.

Looks interesting, but I will try the Bloodmage version. What chanter subclass would be better, troubadour, Beckoner or bellower?

And What weapon should I aim, specially in the first levels? I will try specialize in poison and fire spells.

13 hours ago, Waldemilson said:

Thanks, I started with Shifter.

Huh - I didn't think about Shifter at all but you are right: his bonus spells fit best in this case. If you don't shift the class has no drawbacks. The pros/cons are in the shifting itself. 👍 

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1