I need mappers etc...

Spore

Maybe its just my recently-burnt eyes, but I don't see anything about the actual project except that.. it seems to be about.. making farms. and maintaining farms...

:unsure:

Maybe its just my recently-burnt eyes, but I don't see anything about the actual project except that.. it seems to be about.. making farms. and maintaining farms...

:unsure:

Sim Farm 2.. my dreams are realized MWAHAHAHAHA

But really though, it would be good to set up an informational page that would consolidate information on whatever it is your making.. and perhaps change your font so I wont fall into another seizure :p

I tried making an RPG once, gave it up when none of the other team members contributed anything. <_<

Poor spam quality. <_>

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I need mappers and such for a new MMORPG , if you're interested, mail me or go to this forum: Clickieclickie

I'm also interested in storylines and NPC's, plz post it on the forum...

hey, i have an idea, why dont you stop posting this bulls*** about a game about farming that no straight or mentally fit person would help you work on?

all of your posts have been about the stupid game, well, drop it. why not take part in the conversations on this board! in fact, theres NOTHING about your game at all!

:angry: f*** you all, KOTOR sucks, and you guys have nothing usefull to talk about.

the only good games ever are:

HALO

DIVINE DIVINITY + BEYOND DIVINITY

BLACK AND WHITE 2

HALO 2

CCGEN + zero hour

UT2K4

METAL GEAR SOLID SERIES

ZOE SERIES :angry:

well, there must be a reason for you signing up here, spore.

i can see that you only have 4 posts so far. is there any topic on kotor that you are interested in besides the dev corner?

as to your searching map-builders: you might want to check gamers' sites like gamasutra to get support for your idea. you are very likely to be ignored of flamed by us if you post something that is completely off-topic to the rest of us.

that being said- welcome to the obsidian forums.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

:angry: f*** you all, KOTOR sucks, and you guys have nothing usefull to talk about.

the only good games ever are:

HALO

DIVINE DIVINITY + BEYOND DIVINITY

BLACK AND WHITE 2

HALO 2

CCGEN + zero hour

UT2K4

METAL GEAR SOLID SERIES

ZOE SERIES :angry:

dude, your pathetic, if you had were smart, you would of listed your game there, thanks for telling us it sucks!

hmmm im unconvinced about the merits of a farming game. unless you have rampaging cattle rustlers, rednecks, and fox/wolves/hungry angry creatures that you have to apprehend with your shotgun and sheep dog.

though i guess "the horde" was a farming game of sorts and that game ruled. so work some combat in or im not playing.

There is a market out there, they're just...way out there.

good idea, lie to the young child to get his hopes up, works every time, OR RIP HIM DOWN SO HE DOESNT WASTE TIME IN HIS LIFE ON NOTHING!!!! MUHAHJAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Euthanize this thread.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

Strange thing is, the probability that I would play this game is higher than any other MMORPG I know of. I'd like to have my own herd of sheep and produce the BEST DAMN WOOL EVAH!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!