Robust character creation/customization?

Esquizo

I wish the game had a robust character creation/customization, not extremely limited againĀ šŸ˜„
Many customization options for face, body, skin/fur, clothes/armor, color sliders etc..
New races/Godlikes and variationsĀ šŸ˜
Example, if I want to play with an "evil" character, I want to be able to create a dark look/appearance.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Mods. this is the reason the elder scrolls last as long as they do.

With a robust game editor and some artistic coding you can do almost anything.Ā 

What I'm hoping for is the ability to completely ignore the main story line so I can go anywhere and do anything I want.Ā 

head over to the nexus mods and have a look at the thousands of mods there. TES, Fallout, and many other games are represented there.Ā 

Not sure if they can justify that in a first person game, on the other hand we will probably have a 3d paper doll in the inventory screen, and possibly an "idle 3rd person cam" like in outer worlds

Edited by Ormag

14 hours ago, Ormag said:

Not sure if they can justify that in a first person game, on the other we will probably have a 3d paper doll in the inventory screen, and possibly an "idle 3rd person cam" like in outer worlds

Yep, like CP2077
100%Ā first person,Ā promises a very robust character customization (can even customize your genitalsĀ šŸ¤£)

Rumors third person mode in Avowed..

Edited by Esquizo