Where is everyone???

A few weeks ago this place used to be filled with new posts and new ideas. Now it is just boring with nothing new. Can somebody tell me were everyone went?

They left when you came in.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

A few weeks ago this place used to be filled with new posts and new ideas.  Now it is just boring with nothing new.  Can somebody tell me were everyone went?

Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. :huh:

manthing2.jpg

Reposted from another thread for your viewing pleasure:

The screenshots and concept art already give us a lot to speculate about.

People are too busy bitching about Carth, or debating robe styles to discuss them however.

Consider the asteroid exploding, or that odd gridwork above a planet.

The new Sith with a mask.

The sceenshots show combat with multiple types of enemies, something KOTOR was skimpy on.

Why is there a character wielding a red (usually Sith/evil) and a blue (good-guy) lightsaber at once? PC's obviously could do this in the first game, but this suprises me in an official screenshot.

What are those red-glowing things around the handles of the two lightsabers?

There is an interesting bridge/navigation area in one the screen-shots. Whose ship is that?

What is that big-uber-droid in the last screenshot?

Is Peragus actually an asteroid and not a planet?

What are the new creatures in concept art?

What are the purposes of the laser beams in the third concept art?

Are Kreia's robes modelled after Samurai garb?

What are the new locations?

Is Mira single?

There's a lot to talk about.

Reposted from another thread for your viewing pleasure:

The screenshots and concept art already give us a lot to speculate about.

People are too busy bitching about Carth, or debating robe styles to discuss them however.

Consider the asteroid exploding, or that odd gridwork above a planet.

The new Sith with a mask.

The sceenshots show combat with multiple types of enemies, something KOTOR was skimpy on.

Why is there a character wielding a red (usually Sith/evil) and a blue (good-guy) lightsaber at once? PC's obviously could do this in the first game, but this suprises me in an official screenshot.

What are those red-glowing things around the handles of the two lightsabers?

There is an interesting bridge/navigation area in one the screen-shots. Whose ship is that?

What is that big-uber-droid in the last screenshot?

Is Peragus actually an asteroid and not a planet?

What are the new creatures in concept art?

What are the purposes of the laser beams in the third concept art?

Are Kreia's robes modelled after Samurai garb?

What are the new locations?

Is Mira single?

There's a lot to talk about.

Yes, there is plenty of things to speculate on now for KOTOR 2. But people don't want to speculate on things like that, people want new info like interviews, pics, and movies. Not talk about "What is that type of creature is that in that concept art"

For movies that is all fine and dandy. Take Star Wars: Episode III as an example. People speculate on the type of things you just listed. Go over to the Starwars.com or Theforce.net forums and goto the EP3 forums and you'll see what I'm talking about. But videogames is different. People want to speculate on the story, characters and things like that. No things like "What are those red-glowing things around the handles of the two lightsabers?"

In videogames there is only so much to speculate on before it gets old....and no new info has been coming out since E3.

You said:

What is there exactly to talk about?

And I responded with things to talk about. This forum is full of things to talk about.

And I didn't even touch the gameplay video yet. That too brings up many topics of conversation.

I have no qualms with you, or your posts in general. However, I think it's a little childish to stomp your feet and complain about a lack of information when the devs have answered plenty of questions, provided us with interviews, screenshots, concept art, and a gameplay movie and the community ignored that content. Perhaps they should discuss the content given before demanding more.

You said:

And I responded with things to talk about. This forum is full of things to talk about.

And I didn't even touch the gameplay video yet. That too brings up many topics of conversation.

I have no qualms with you, or your posts in general. However, I think it's a little childish to stomp your feet and complain about a lack of information when the devs have answered plenty of questions, provided us with interviews, screenshots, concept art, and a gameplay movie and the community ignored that content. Perhaps they should discuss the content given before demanding more.

you forgot to add:

the meaning of life

dogs

KOTOR!

hitler

alaska

you see, not EVERYTHING has been discussed yet

You said:

I'm not trying to start an argument with you. I have better things to do then that.

Someone just simply asked a simple question "Where is everyone???" and I just posted my opinion on to why not many is posting here opposed to two or three weeks ago when new KOTOR 2 info was coming daily....

Since E3 there HAS been a decline in new KOTOR 2 info. Like someone said (was it you?) I don't remember but someone said that as of late, the only KOTOR 2 info that we have is the latest interviews. Without those interviews, we would be living off of the E3 news.

I'm not saying that the things you listed isn't worthy enough to be talked about. When I said "what is there to talk about?". I mean that as what is there NEW to talk about?. Like your list suggest, there is PLENTY of things to talk about, most of which on that list already currently been talked about. But the thing I meant is, what NEW info is there out to speculate on. There isn't any, thus many people has probably flocked away waiting for that new batch of information to be released before they come back.

Although it was me who setted up the Playmoreconsoles.com interview with Obsidian, I'm still letting the staff throw in some questions if they want. There is one guy on the staff who suggested two questions. But these were questions that has been asked and answered numerous times. I told him that I won't use his two questions cause I want new questions that hasn't been asked before. Questions that will challenge the person answering the questions to talk more about KOTOR 2, hence releasing new pure information that hasn't been known before. Why? Cause I want to give people like you, me and others something new to talk about and speculate on.

I hope you see my point. You list is good and I will create some threads out of a few, but also see where I'm coming from.