Jedi jogging pants???

Why do I still see on the screenshots of the new game the old wardrobe of KOTOR? Please please try to look into getting the characters some nicer clothing will ya? No one wants their jedi running around in blue jogging pants...Look at episode 2 for cryin out loud...Anakin's clothing,.now thats a jedi outfit! And would it be possible if the common jedi robes would be a lil more well designed than the ones in KOTOR? that blue,red and brown ones are just...*no comment*

Dark or good side, the costumes could use some work, especially the Jedi robes. Jedi robes that look like Kenobi's robe in ANH and Anakin's outfit from the most recent Ep3 shots would really be nice. Of course, since these events are to take place ~4000 years before the NT+OT, there could be a little variance, but the long robe/cape thing seems to be missing almost entirely (until the very end) from KOTOR I. Like, I should be able to wear that cool Darth Revan guise at some point.

Likewise the good guys should have something equally cool to sport, and lots of variants. There should be as high a level of customizability as possible. Part of the fun is personalizing your character; the further we can go with that, the better.

for dark side robes there should be a hood over your head so you look more dark sideish, such as when i got revans robes i thought there would be a hood over your head like in the cinamatics which will look kool while wearing a sith mask

Jedi jogging pants ? Robes ? We need blue jumpsuits dammit! :(

Starwars IV and V worked quite fine without jedi robes. Ok, Yoda might have worn one, but that felt more like part of him being Yoda than him being a jedi.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yes, models for light and medium armors - i.e. baggy jogging suits, need to be re-worked. They look pretty horrible, particulary on the male characters. Also, headgear. Many masks and goggles were goofy beyond belief. I couldn't wear them even despite their obvious usefulness. More headgear that leaves the eyes uncovered - helmets, halfmasks, etc.

I also hope that folks everywhere don't wear the same _one_ kind of outfit. Instead of wasting work on PC's and party NPC clothes (which only Carth and Bastila wore for any amount of time in my KOTOR1 games), they should at least make sure that people on each planet are dressed distinctively. Or perhaps have some normal NPCs wear the same clothes as the PC and party NPCs, who would be all kitted in armor/robes rather than clothes anyway.

Re: robes. Personally, I want the robe Darth Bandon looked to be wearing while alive. I:e. knee length, split forward, with standing collar. Coolest robe in KOTOR 1, IMHO.

how about robes with hoods up or also hoods down,

or something with a cape, a nice dome helmet with a cape attached

cool stuff that one could use to resembe the darth reven look

or a skirt,kilt or whatever most of the sith guys were wearing, like the darth bandon thing

maybe more basic clothing, like a soilder scout and scoudrel uniform that you could choose to wear,

or a nice bikini... i always wanted to know what a starwars bikini looked like

It'd be nice if you could rase and lower hoods...

Leia wears a metal bikini for Jabba...

It'd be nice if the clothes were what you see is what you get, also I'd like it if the clothes had diffrent models for each of the party NPC's so that it reflected their diffrent body types and personalities.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (