KotORII NPC's

Last night it came to me! I know one of KotORII's unannounced NPC's. It is inevitable. The original KotOR missed the opportunity, but I'm sure KotORII will have him.

Yes, my ladies and gentlemen, I'm talking about the one and only... *drum rolls* ...

EWOK NPC !!!

You gotta have an Ewok!

Face it, there have to be alien NPC's, and what other species can they use? Wookiees are overused, and how different can one be from another? Zaalbar was already as much of a Chewie clone as can be. A Twi'lek we've had as well, so that wouldn't be too original either. What else is there? A Rodian? Perhaps, but in that case make it one of those cute little dancers. A Jawa would be nice too, but I wouldn't let him hang around T3 too much.

And there's another one I've been thinking of. Also something Bio, for some reason, didn't come up with--

A Sith NPC.

Why not? There's a reason people wanted to have Yuthura in their party. By the way, it would be cool to see a light jedi cooperate with a Sith for a change, whatever the reason may be. It would be a first in Star Wars history, afaik. Could give some interesting plot twists.

Comments? Thoughts?

Not necessarily Yuthura, but a Sith NPC anyway.

As i mentioned in another threads, one of the 7 Sith Lords could propably become a joinable NPC...

I have to agree. Either way, I think (like everyone else) that you can get a sith npc. Also, did we get some indication that you can "turn" some npcs? I thought we did. Sith Master, and all that

As i mentioned in another threads, one of the 7 Sith Lords could propably become a joinable NPC...

7 Sith Lords? Where did you get that info?

To tell you the truth, i don't remember.

I read many previews, and i 'clearly' remember somebody saying that each planet will have his own Sith lord.

Being 7 planets and all, i just assumed there are going to be 7 Sith lords in the game, or at least a bunch, hence the name of the game i suppose...

I'd like an apprentice, someone who I mold towards the dark or the light.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I just like to have controllable NPCs. Man, NPCs in KotOR were a freaking pain in combat. Especially in the freaking Star Forge where I tried to get my party to a specific location but each time I move to the next character the stupid freaking AI takes over and they run some place else.

AAAAAARRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I nearly through the keyboard into my monitor in frustration.

7 Sith Lords? Where did you get that info?

To tell you the truth, i don't remember.

I read many previews, and i 'clearly' remember somebody saying that each planet will have his own Sith lord.

Being 7 planets and all, i just assumed there are going to be 7 Sith lords in the game, or at least a bunch, hence the name of the game i suppose...

yea, the mining asteroid at the start counts as one of the planets, I doubt that will have it's own sith lord.

yea, the mining asteroid at the start counts as one of the planets, I doubt that will have it's own sith lord.

I see, 6 Sith Lords then... :ph34r:

Yeah, but with Revan & Basty still in the fray, I'd be willing to bet your initial count of 7 should hold. ;)

manthing2.jpg

Guest Exar Kun

Perhaps a Zabrak, Rodian (yes I know it was already said), a yoda/yaddle/vandar-esque or a Sith (yes I know it's already been said as well)NPC would be great!