Sign in to follow this  
Enurale

Next major patch - When?

Question

Before continuing to play the game, i'm waiting a major patch which will fix all issues in the technical support forum. Is there an estimated date for the future patch?

• Like 2

9 answers to this question

The best thing you can hope for is a relatively small patch that irons out a couple of issues in TB mode, and that's it.

I don't think anyone mentioned anything. I froze my playthrough waiting for finished version of Turn-Based combat and some bug fixez. 

• Like 1

h1dczBG.jpg

I don't think anyone mentioned anything. I froze my playthrough waiting for finished version of Turn-Based combat and some bug fixez.

Same, the whole afflictions issue...I mean common it’s a core gameplay mechanic. I had to stop until that is fixed.

Have gun will travel.

Before continuing to play the game, i'm waiting a major patch which will fix all issues in the technical support forum. Is there an estimated date for the future patch?

considering how many bugs i'm finding on a daily basis, they're swimming in work, it'll be a loooong time, especially if they aren't doing anything.

considering how many bugs i'm finding on a daily basis, they're swimming in work, it'll be a loooong time, especially if they aren't doing anything.

Thats sad. :(

I speculate that all able bodies at Obsidian are shifted to  the work of finishing Outer Worlds. Or the two and a half dudes still responsible for Deadfire are on a holiday. =)

• Like 1

Hey, you wanna hear a good joke?

Nobody speak, nobody get choked

Posted (edited)

This has got to be a nightmare for the team bc a game at this point is usually being polished...its still in full bug squashing mode. In all my years of gaming (20) this is the worst condition I've seen a game 1 year out.

Edited by Verde
  • Like 2

You should have seen Pillars 1. I was going to say the original Fallout games too, but at over 20 years old they'd be before your time

You should have seen Pillars 1. I was going to say the original Fallout games too, but at over 20 years old they'd be before your time

Fallout 2 pre 1.02  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:.  Still one of my all time favorites.

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg