Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Figher. Black Jacket have no Rapid Recovery. Bug?

fighter Black Jacket bug Constant Recovery Rapid Recovery Devs are nice guys Tech support

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gregorovich

Gregorovich

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Steam:inquisitor2996

Hello. I have a bug/a question, this depends.

From the game release the Fighter subclass Black Jacket had no Constant Recovery. One of the patches gave him the ability to recover, although less efficient then in usual fighter. When I tried to create chareacter-adventurer Black Jacket, the game said I can't take Rapid Recovery as I had no Constant Recovery. 

Is this a bug? Or is intended to be a part of the penalty?

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2279 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
^ Have you tried removing that fighter from the party and adding him back?

If the fighter was created before the patch that added Constant Recovery - that could potentially be the solution.

Gregorovich

Gregorovich

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Steam:inquisitor2996
Thank you!

The fighter was created like an hour ago, but I haven't tried that, might help anyway.

SChin

SChin

Product Services Manager

• Developers
  • 822 posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue.  I'll be putting a report together to have the Systems Design team investigate the situation, especially since you can't dismiss the Watcher if you make them to be a Black Jacket Fighter.  If you notice anything else about this bug, please continue to post about it as I will be linking this thread to the report so it can be used as a reference.

Thanks again for reporting this and sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fighter, Black Jacket, bug, Constant Recovery, Rapid Recovery, Devs are nice guys, Tech support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users