Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Drowned Kingdom stalled - missing wandering soul/credit

bug spoiler

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Llethlin

Llethlin

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts

I emailed a save game two days ago with a bug stopping progress to the beast of winter.  The 4th wandering soul is missing / not giving credit (I think I actually saw it) so I can't summon the king.  I posted at the time but my post was put on hold subject to approval by a moderator.  That post has now disappeared so I am creating a new one.  I can resend the save game if I need to.  I have double checked online 4 the locations of the souls just in case.

guildwriter

guildwriter

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 207 posts

Happened to me as well.  Fourth soul at the pool near the entrance is not there and the quest can't advance.  Emailing save file.

guildwriter

guildwriter

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 207 posts

Figured out what the issue is.  The last soul fragment only spawns if you lower the water in the area where it is using the conch that is used by the spirits in the scripted sequence.  There is another conch that can lower the same pool of water where the spirit is that is accessed by a doorway near the pool of memories.  The issue is that conch does NOT reveal the spirit in question.  

So if you don't think to go and hit the first conch that can be hit at the start, then you're SOL and it looks impossible to complete.

SkyOfSteel

SkyOfSteel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts

So, it seems like this bug has never been resolved? I can't find the fourth fragment, as well.

SkyOfSteel

SkyOfSteel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts

To provide some evidence, here're the save files with my party standing next to the supposed location of the spirit:

https://drive.google...z3_ci8b2igdgR70

And here's the view of the location itself - at least according to the guides I found on the Internet. I searched the entire map carefully, and there's nothing resembling the final NPC anywhere to be found:

wVhPXCH.png

Verde

Verde

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1572 posts
  • Steam:DragonSoundxSG
So it's not in the doorway?

SkyOfSteel

SkyOfSteel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts
Verde, nothing in that doorway except the doorway itself.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users