Specifically the burn damage aspect. I was playing around with a Fire Godlike and noticed the burn damage did not go up as I leveled up. It stayed at 2-4 base damage even at level 20. I remember it did scale with character levels in the original PoE, so what gives? Is the ability bugged or is it just supposed to be useless?

Pretty sure there’s a mod on Nexus that makes godlike racials scale with level. It’s part of a collection of tweaks, IIRC.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Specifically the burn damage aspect. I was playing around with a Fire Godlike and noticed the burn damage did not go up as I leveled up. It stayed at 2-4 base damage even at level 20. I remember it did scale with character levels in the original PoE, so what gives? Is the ability bugged or is it just supposed to be useless?

did you report it in the bug section??

Pretty sure there’s a mod on Nexus that makes godlike racials scale with level. It’s part of a collection of tweaks, IIRC.

I'll check it out, thanks.

did you report it in the bug section??

No, because I'm not sure if it is a bug or if it's supposed to work like that.

Edited by Judicator

It's a known oversight.

Battle Forged and Silver Tide do not scale with character level yet.

Also Moon and Nature godlikes are presumably missing their second racial/effect.

Was going to make a detailed thread about racials this week.

Edit: started it: here

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 4

MaxQuest is doing the work of Yezhua’s monotheistic god ;)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Also Moon and Nature godlikes are presumably missing their second racial/effect.

I don't remember a secondary racial in their descriptions. I just assumed the devs thought their racials were powerful enough to stand on their own.

Edited by Judicator