We are releasing a small patch today. Below is a list of changes we wanted to get out to you before the 2.1.0 patch in a few weeks.
This patch should be live on Steam, GOG, & Origin as of 10 AM PDT. The patch will be live on MacPlay as soon as it passes apple approval.
Patch Notes v2.0.1.0044
- Floating text will no longer remain on the screen out of combat.
- Eder will now properly bark during The Messenger interactions.
- Scene transitions in the Pyramid of Woedica will no longer be hidden in fog.
- Retrained party members will no longer gain Knock Down, Constant Recovery, Battle Axe Proficiency, or Mace Proficiency when they should not.
- Party members will no longer disappear near the portal in Sunken Crown.
- Party members stay together when using the portal in Sunken Crown when it's flooded.
- The autosave feature works as intended after jumping into the pit in the Beast of Winter DLC and allows for progression.