Print to enable cheats

iroll20s

Print to get all game items, filter by trinket word

ItemsDebug

Print to get unlimited resources, money . May help when you test items enchants

CraftingDebug 
UnlimitedMoney
Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

To enchant all stuff freely without money and resources type

FreeRecipesToggle
With...

giveitem LAX02_Trinket<tab>
with tab the console will autocomplete your command and you can cycle through all new trinkets and put them into your inventory for inspection. Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

At least one I remember is a 1/rest nuke like Fan of Flames with benefits. ;)

I find those 1/rest stuff pretty boring to be honest. And it even makes the encounters harder to balance for the designers. Why did they do that?

I would have really liked some new passive mechanic like the keystones in Path of Exile for example.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 5

Yeah, per rest means you either rest after pretty much every encounter to abuse it, or you save it for if/when things start going really bad. But even then the cast times are so long by the time it goes off it's probably too late.

Yeah a (fairly) powerful unique passive effect would be nice. Or at the very least +1-2 to an attribute to go along with the per rest. Or just per encounter. As it stands I'll probably just forget I even have them equipped.

I really like the Soul Void amulet because its effect is pretty unique (gives you the effect of Whiteleaf after every rest). 

Something similar for  some trinkets would also be cool. I like to imagine that you cuddle with your trinket while you rest and it gives you a passive bonus then. ;)

Teddy2.png

I globally like what they did with the trinkets. The effects are not gamebreaking but cool enough so that I want to use it.

If it was just a passive bonus, well that doesn't change much in terms of gameplay. Unless it is a passive that profoundly changes the way your character behaves, 

Ideas like: 

--- +4 all power levels, starting ressources are halved (and ressource cost x1.5 for chanter/cipher)

or

--- 20% hit to crit, 80% graze to miss

etc.

But these are really hard to balance.

On a side note, integrating this new equipement category actively in the main dlc questline was a good move. It would have been easy (lazy) to just create the item and put it in a chest. 

In my opinion, all per rest abilities should be... put to rest. 

Change to per encounter. Reduce effect/magnitude if needed for balance. Although so far there wasn't any clear power gap between per rest and per encounter item abilities. Some per encounter ones are much stronger then most per rest abilities.

Edited by Haplok

Class or ability specific passives would have been far more interesting than per rest abilities. It’s really difficult to fathom why they chose that role for the trinket slot, given that per rest is not popular in the first place and is hard to design around.

I’d prefer something like “metamagic”. For example, priest buffs have 1/2 radius and are an aura, but all inspirations increase stats by 7 instead of 5. Or rogue abilities all become primary attacks, but get a 50% cold damage lash.

• Like 1