Im running a Fighter/ Pally and i gave stacked all these regenerating effects but i cant tell if they are all working:

- constant recovery (Fighter)

- Troll belt (item)

- Troll cloak (item)

- Ancient memory (Chanter chant)

- Pale light (shield aura)

I cant tell by looking at my character screen if any off them have been supressed like in POE1.

Anyone tried this before?

Its some pretty serious regen power if it works?

After patch 2.0 they should all stack. What wouldn't stack is two times Robust for example. But you don't have that in your list.

Even better than Constant Recovery (for solo) is Exhalted Endurance since it has no time limit. It also stacks with Robust nd the stuff above (like Constant Recovery does).

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Can you stack Rings of Greater Regeneration? As you can get two of these in the game, do both work if you wear them together?

(I ask this because until now some items with the same effect didn't stack - example: "Cloak of Greater Deflection" and "Bracers of Greater Deflection" ... but I haven't tried the rings)

Edited by Tommy1984

Can you stack Rings of Greater Regeneration? As you can get two of these in the game, do both work if you wear them together?

(I ask this because until now some items with the same effect didn't stack - example: "Cloak of Greater Deflection" and "Bracers of Greater Deflection" ... but I haven't tried the rings)

As far as I could understand obsidian all gear SHOULD stack, so I suspect that the cloak and bracer issue is just a bug. I have never tried two rings of greater regeneration because there are quite a few good rings, if it doesn't work it should be bug reported

@OP does the pale light give the wielder healing also? I have the impression that it only heal allies according to the description? I could also be thinking about something else I dunno. Asking because I was thinking about getting that shield for my paladin, I love the cosmetics of it but I've never used it so far.

Edited by Dorftek

Last time I used the (upgraded) shield it did heal me if I remember correctly. I was toying around with it to use it on Essential Phantom so that I get two auras. Unfortunately those don't stack with themselves. :)

• Like 1

Rings of greater regen don't stack.

(with each other)

Edited by Raven Darkholme
  • Like 1

Last time I used the (upgraded) shield it did heal me if I remember correctly. I was toying around with it to use it on Essential Phantom so that I get two auras. Unfortunately those don't stack with themselves. :)

That was a very clever idea tho shame it didn't work

Nice!! Does it use ur chest armor as well? In wich case have u tested it with Blackened plate enchanted with the passive Raw DoT? Could be really cool if you multi chanter/wiz with all the passive DoTs popping around.

I really love that plate armor for that DoT.

Edited by Dorftek

I think I tested that and it did use that DoT aura, yes.

The phantom has all your gear (cloned items). It only can't use active abilites (like Fireballs from a necklace or so), it does only auto-attacks. It also can't trigger effects on unconsciousness - like Effigy's Husk's raw damag AoE when getting knocked out. Because it just dies/vanishes but doesn't go unconscious like a party member. The rest all seems to work.

• Like 1

I think I tested that and it did use that DoT aura, yes.

The phantom has all your gear (cloned items). It only can't use active abilites (like Fireballs from a necklace or so), it does only auto-attacks. It also can't trigger effects on unconsciousness - like Effigy's Husk's raw damag AoE when getting knocked out. Because it just dies/vanishes but doesn't go unconscious like a party member. The rest all seems to work.

That is really cool! If the armor weren't such a pita to obtain I'd definitely play a playthrough just for that!