Any dialogue that made you laugh or cringe?

I started a new game where Pallegina is a wandering homeless person...and in the first meeting at the Queen's palace, the VTV contact speaks like she is there...and has to be corrected. DID YOU SERIOUSLY NOT KNOW SHE WAS BANISHED? What kinda director are you lol?

Edited by Verde
  • Like 1

When you first encounter Cotta while doing "The Shipwright's Plight" quest, he appears to be delivering the punchline of a "The Aristocrats" joke.  It's something like "'What do you call this troupe?' 'The Consuagli!"

The voice actor for Talfor-- the character whose headshot is a painting of Josh Sawyer-- mispronounces "Vailian." 

Edited by Enoch

Narrator pronouncing Thaos ix Arkannon as “Thaos ix Ar-cannon”

Narrotor pronouncing Aumaua as “Au-maui” (like the Hawaiian island)

The Rautauian captain in The Hole calling vorlas “vorls”

Been a while since I last played PoE; how was that pronounced again?

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Been a while since I last played PoE; how was that pronounced again?

Ar•ka•NON

Any dialogue that made you laugh or cringe?

I started a new game where Pallegina is a wandering homeless person...and in the first meeting at the Queen's palace, the VTV contact speaks like she is there...and has to be corrected. DID YOU SERIOUSLY NOT KNOW SHE WAS BANISHED? What kinda director are you lol?

Yeah, this was one of those moments where stitches for “banished” option were rather visible.