Well Sonic is not finished with the fuzz I guess.

For me the narrator is totally fine. That's because I always have to listen to the audiobooks of my kids who like stuff such as Bibi & Tina. Tempers you... ;)

Edit: no! Don't google that!

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Well then what does 'how voices are affected' have to do with anything? The point of contention was whether the narrator had a raspy voice, no? Not 'in what ways can smoking/strep change your voice'. So any non-raspy voice transformation would be completely irrelevant, no?

Unless you are holding that 'raspy' means 'smoking/strep-afflicted' in all possible manners and not 'harsh/hoarse' in particular, I have no idea how you even put this together. I initially thought I had scrolled past a post or something. Your argument here boils down to 'but raspy can mean many things, consider these things which are not raspy'. What?

It's not ireelavent in the least, voice pitch alteration often manifests through sicknesses or diseases which include specifically strep or illnesses due to smoke. It's not natural to not take this into consideration. And the answer is no, a smooth voice can occur from strep, it's very possible but since there are more extreme cases of raspy, why refer to just one's thought on raspiness? The easy thing would be to stereotype them to make a point on the thread and it's not until we actually reaearch these things that we realize that there are variables which we don't yet or realize but are meaningful and relevant nonetheless.

And yesx I agree that raspy can be defined as beautiful. Singers with jazzy/blues or rock can be defined as having smooth soulful raspy voices but that just makes my original statement even more relevant all the more. To discredit these points would not benefit the argument but if we are to just argue against the OP's opinion just hecause we like the narrator, then it would be far too easy to do so.

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

1. Address points, not each other. This includes calling people a troll. If someone is trolling, report it to a mod.

2. If you think someone is not posting in good faith, don't respond to them. Ever.

3. Thread is locked; feel free to restart if there's something to discuss.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man