attachicon.gifOssur01.png

Layers? Layers!? 

I admit I'm a rank amateur when it comes to editing pictures but I'd love a dwarf portrait that doesn't look like it's ... off the shelf.

Would anyone be willing to convert this fellow to a watercolor rendition? It would be greatly appreciated. 

Not the best version, all the detail makes it tough, but this should get you by for a little while/

post-180781-0-54570900-1552972871_thumb.png

post-180781-0-77251500-1552972881_thumb.png

• Like 2

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

We need female aumaua portraits

DtpbgZ7UwAAB-tT.jpg

here is one I found (https://twitter.com/anthea_wright/status/1070268483798061056) i would love is someone could do a water colour of it, I've been trying to do one myself and kept failing. :D 

Try this:

post-180781-0-43033100-1552975325_thumb.png

post-180781-0-24835400-1552975335_thumb.png

• Like 1

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

Funny how the jagged teeth make such a difference! Nice job!

I think, this is the reason why Maya and other female aumaua painted with closed mounths on portraits. Becose it will be creepy.

And more than that, i always choose Maya as my love interest (i like her personality and character) and i DON'T. WANT. NEVER. IMAGINE. about how my Watcher deals with her teeth when kissing. So we all pretend that she has a normal human teeth))

87661601.jpg

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 7

Funny how the jagged teeth make such a difference! Nice job!

I think, this is the reason why Maya and other female aumaua painted with closed mounths on portraits. Becose it will be creepy.

And more than that, i always choose Maya as my love interest (i like her personality and character) and i DON'T. WANT. NEVER. IMAGINE. about how my Watcher deals with her teeth when kissing. So we all pretend that she has a normal human teeth))

87661601.jpg

Yes, you better date Mileena for a time and then Maya will look normal in contrast.

sign.jpg