(Spoilers)Pallegina Huana Endings

So now that I beat the game, it is about time to start my 2nd playthrough and try to make my "optimal" ending. In my finished playthrough I sided with the Huana and Pallegina left the Deadfire due to being an outcast and Banished by the Ducs. But after I finished the game and went searching the internet for different endings, I found that it is possible to side with the Huana, and for her to stay in the Deadfire and not get banished. So I was wondering, has anyone got this ending? And if so how, for the record my relationship with Pallegina was only at 1 and I finished her sidequest with Giacolo alive, not sure if that affected it. 

You need to be playing a game where Pallegina wasn't banished at the end of PoE1, and then you can get her to stay if you side with the Huana, the Principi, or no one. She won't stay under any circumstances if you side with RDC. 

Edited by marimo

You need to be playing a game where Pallegina wasn't banished at the end of PoE1, and then you can get her to stay if you side with the Huana, the Principi, or no one. She won't stay under any circumstances if you side with RDC.

in my current game she refused to join my party due to some decision I made in the cc backstory. Does that mean she will join later?

nvAeseu.png

In my ending she is once again in trouble with the ducs for helping me so they assigned her some awful guard duty where her ship sank and body was never found.

I really feel bad about how much I have ruined her life without ever intending to. I really like her character but it seems like no matter how loyal I am to her, bad things keep happening to her because of me.

• Like 3

In my ending she is once again in trouble with the ducs for helping me so they assigned her some awful guard duty where her ship sank and body was never found.

I really feel bad about how much I have ruined her life without ever intending to. I really like her character but it seems like no matter how loyal I am to her, bad things keep happening to her because of me.

Bad things will stop happening to her if you stop making her piss off the Duc's. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

What's amazing is that she follows you at all when you blow off the VTC.

She is a really good friend. Completely unlike our Watcher.

Such a good friend that she completely and permanently ditched me for praying at a shrine as a Priest.  :w00t:

Pallegina is not a good friend.

Her own penchant for insubordination and rebellion land her in the precarious position of having to choose what she wants to do or following the orders of her superiors as a test of her loyalty. A position she then drags the Watcher into and, if everything goes South, blames the Watcher for her own failings.

This is not the workings of a good friend, this is the workings of the self-righteous.

• Like 1

I don't exactly know how to get the ending the OP is talking about for Pallegina, but I would imagine it would have something to do with keeping Castol as the director and not framing him. However I am not sure how to achieve this while supporting the Huana as that is part of the questline, but I will do some experimenting when I reach that part of the game again on my current play through since apparently that ending does exist so there must be someway to achieve it.

I posted the method on another thread. It goes roughly like this: install Castol as director, but don't join the VTC for the endgame. Instead, go talk to the RDC and tell them you won't assassinate the queen. Kill them all when they attack you. Then go talk to the Huana, who will give you their assistance without asking you to do anything else.