Everything posted by Katphood
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
It seems that Metal Gear Survive needs constant internet connection, even if you want to play 'offline'. Well, Konami...I'm going to leave you here with a pistol and a single bullet, make it count and don't cry too loud.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
The white ones as well as the black ones both look ugly. I guess I am waiting for an ultimate Slim PS4 Pro model.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
- Vidgy Game Soundtracks
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
This baby will be out soon and I am wondering if I should upgrade from my OG PS4 to a PS4 Pro: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-01-16-sony-reveals-new-limited-edition-monster-hunter-world-ps4-pro-bundle- What are you playing right now?
Blood Just installed it on my PC and damn, the Steam version runs just fine!- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
Say what?!- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
Well I'll be damned, this sounds even more fun than State of Decay: EDIT: World to the West looks amazing:- Movies You've Seen (or would like to see) Recently
I'm watching Night of The Twisters(1996). Pretty awesome stuff. Maybe I'll read the book someday.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
NSFW. ban plz.- What are you playing right now?
This game needs to be released in the west:- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
- The Weird, Random or Interesting Things That Fit Nowhere Else Thread
Meanwhile in Turkey... The world hasn't been in its best form lately.- What are you playing right now?
So now my PS4 controller has the same problem as the PS3 controller: random button push. It's pretty easy to fix as you can see: ...and the problem still persists even in the newer generation of PS4 controllers(The ones which have a light bar on the front). Very cheap, Sony...very, very cheap. The new controller I bought today will likely give up the ghost as well someday. Hopefully I'll have money for a nacon controller by then. Speaking of which, I can't wait for the new 'Duke' controller for the Xbox.- What are you playing right now?
Man I've been wanting to play that game, too. And yup, getting old over here as well... Let's create a club for older gamers like us who can't play games anymore like these young whippersnappers do nowadays. EDIT: Just had a sudden increase in hunger/appetite even though I've had breakfast like 2 hours ago...diabetes FTW!- Politics Thread: Silicon Valley Edition
Meanwhile in France:- What's your favorite video game map? (As in world or open world)
Majora's Mask had a weird and twisted world. Same goes for Planescape: Torment. The Willamette Shopping Mall in Dead Rising and Fortune City in Dead Rising 2/ Off The Record. The Savannah in Far Cry 2 looks pretty mesmerizing and sick, too.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
To be fair, I don't want remasters anymore. The old ones are just fine. Once upon a time we all happily cheered over a remake but nowadays you get remasters like Dark Souls which are essentially useless. I for one, can either play the game 720p@30fps on the PS3 or go for the PC version for 20 bucks if I want performance. Also, for the love of whatever you like, Sony: let me play my PS3 games on the PS4. That way I don't have to buy remasters, I can simply play the games I ALREADY OWN!!! These are the games that I own on the PS3 that have these so called remasters....you guys tell me if it's worth it: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Marvel vs Capcom 3 Prototype Prototype 2 Darksiders Darksiders 2 Dead Island Dead Island: Riptide God of War 3 Skyrim ... And when you wish for one remaster that is actually worth your time(Fallout: New Vegas, Demon's Souls etc.) you won't get it! Weird eh?!- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
- The Music Listening thread
- The Music Listening thread
^Heh, I was thinking of Garbage and I see that someone has already posted a song made by them...telepathy!- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
Some games do have localization. I bought DMC 4 Special Edition(region 3 - Japan) from a store here and it has English voice and Japanese text. EDIT: PC gamers rejoice!- The Weird, Random or Interesting Things That Fit Nowhere Else Thread
While we're at it.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
Now I can't do that here in Teh ISlamic Republic but you could find something like that pretty easy on ebay. Though that wouldn't be my priority if I could order something from ebay right now. It would be this. *sniff* *sniff*- Posting A Funny - The Thread
The secret to Alexander The Great's victories have finally been discovered and the internet is exploding! Turns out that:
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.