Everything posted by MechanicalLemon
-
Offical Website updates/expanded
New entry is great. I really like how DS3 has a huge emphasis on factions. Is it just me or do these journal entries have more depth story-wise than the first two DS games combined?
-
The Witcher 2
Found one more screen at Gamespot. Pretty map. And some more tracks from GOG on Youtube. <---I really like this one. The first game had a beautiful soundtrack. Good to see that the sequel is getting the same treatment.
-
The Witcher 2
NSFW! I found this on RPGCodex so I'm not sure how authentic it is. Since I fail at forums, the link to the image is in the spoiler. Once again, NSFW as it involves Triss and Geralt...ahem.
-
The Witcher 2
New screens from RPS: Dayum.
-
HBO's Game of Thrones
It's always cool to see a first reader's take on the series. Trust me, the next two books are even better. This is actually a good time to pick up the series as the long-awaited A Dance With Dragons is coming out in July. Of course, we still have two more books after that... For your viewing pleasure, here's the preview on Youtube. Link
-
The Witcher 2
Final cover of TW2: I like it.
-
HBO's Game of Thrones
So the first 15 minutes of Game of Thrones just appeared online. Link Seems like a few changes were made although they didn't bother me. Overall, very impressed so far. April 17th seems so far away... NEED MOAR!
-
The Witcher 2
Thanks, Oner! The game does look very graphically impressive. Given what they got out of the Aurora engine, I can't say I'm too surprised. They have some seriously talented people over at CDP.
-
The Witcher 2
Found some gameplay of the succubus quest. Not very good quality, I'm afraid. English gameplay, Polish commentary.
-
GameBanshee preview and interview
Some new screens (I think?) from IGN.
-
The Witcher 2
The first two screens look like they came from a dev diary. Hopefully we'll get a new one soon.
-
Character reveal trailer
Thanks, WUE. For those that prefer Youtube, I've uploaded it here. Youtube version
-
GameBanshee preview and interview
G4: Dungeon Siege 3 Hands-On Preview Youtube version Just some co-op gameplay and some info about co-op dialogue.