Everything posted by Raithe
-
SW: The Old Republic - Episode VII (J.J. Strikes Back)
I've got.. 10 alts on Shadowlands at the moment. Although I've been running my new SI/Sorcerer with a penchant for lightning up through the class story this last week. Currently level 50 and just started Voss. I'm thinking I might transfer her across to Harbringer in a bit. Edit: Hm, okay, have I forgotten something? My trooper has Armormech at 410, he's picked up the expert armormech thing, and now the highest possible level of it shows as 450... But after crafting a few dozen level 50 pieces of armour, his skill hasn't gone over 410.
-
The Funny Things Thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JwGRIsl2_I
-
Wow, this place is still here!
Just be sure to sanitize the screen after. You've got to stop going to those really scuzzy places....
-
Wow, this place is still here!
That's why you take a kindle whitepaper. And reading to the girls can have a great impression, and gives you a really good reason to be whispering in their ear...
-
SW: The Old Republic - Episode VII (J.J. Strikes Back)
I don't believe there's been anything confirming it either way. I would however point out that the name that follows Darth isn't normally a family name, it's more some form of title. Anakin becoming Vader, Palpatine was Sidious. Darth Thanaton had some other name before he became a Darth.... Like how the Sith Inquisitor is granted the title Darth Occulus or what have you at the end of their storyline.
-
SW: The Old Republic - Episode VII (J.J. Strikes Back)
Well to be fair, some of them were. It's just that there are that whole batch of "killed x person on this planet", "faced x number of opponents with this companion", and such like. Things like the various planetary lore, and points that had tagged in your Codex Lore could be retroactive, but until the achievements were set up, I can't imagine there was anything keeping track of all the other things.
-
SW: The Old Republic - Episode VII (J.J. Strikes Back)
Since I'd already completed about 5 of the class storylines when they put in achievements, I never really got into them. Unless I restarted all those classes again, I wouldn't really have access to a bunch of them, so generally ignored them for the most part. Also, I still haven't done any operations yet... Ah well.
-
What's on the idiot box Part 4 (or something)
Hm. Apparently there's going to be a new Doctor Who spin-off. A series based around the Coal Hill school where Clara taught, and where the very first companions came from.
-
The Funny Things Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
To keep with the teacher theme..- The Funny Things Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
I think we're losing track of the funny moments and going into the weird moments here....- SW: The Old Republic - Episode VII (J.J. Strikes Back)
Realised I have a stack of cartel coins built up from my subscription... But then I'm thinking there's no point in spending them yet. Wait until the big update/expansion and see how things change first.- Agiel's all things military
Since the way the pictures are embedded, I can't be bothered figuring out how to link the best ones here.. I'll just throw the link for the whole lot.. 65 Perfectly Timed Military Photos- The Funny Things Thread
- The "Cool" Images Thread
- The "Cool" Images Thread
- The "Cool" Images Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
It's a kind of magic...- The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread
Aimee Mullins - My 12 pairs of legs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrYPM_9i0KY- The Funny Things Thread
- Agiel's all things military
How about this.. The oldest Medal of Honor recipient, next to the youngest Medal of Honor recipient:- The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread
Oh, and in regards to that drone thread that was floating around t he other month.... Fossbytes - US Police will now use Armed Drones Weaponised with Tasers and Tear Gas - The Funny Things Thread
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.