Everything posted by JackalTornMoons
-
Modwyr
I got the full soulbound bonuses yesterday without having to kill the 25 kith: -I hit 1500/1500 damage to Kith on Torkar's crew in Dunnage -Talked to Modwyr -Talked to Modwyr's owner -Voila
-
Dual wield vs any other melee style
Scythes are 2d4 20/x4 if I remember correctly. There are x4 crit multiplier one handed weapons in D&D 3.5 (light picks and heavy picks) but I don't think NWN has them.
-
Reflect tank - help build
I think a Monk/Trickster Rogue might be optimal; how exactly does the gaining "access to select Illusion wizard spells at power levels 3, 5, 7, and 9" work? Do I get to pick the spells or are they selected for me?
-
Having a real hard time with Magran's Faithful bounty
This was basically how I beat Thaos the first time way back when. Speedy run, chant summon, rinse and repeat
-
Phantoms: I Must be Missing Something
Take a look through the crafting menu; if you pick up all the flowers etc, you'll often find an easily craftable scroll/food/potion can be the difference in a big fight.
-
Ranged wizard
This really makes me wish there was a melee weapon that does damage in the same way as the blunderbuss, like a cat-o-nine-tails or something.
-
[CLASS BUILD] Lady of Pain - High-speed, heavy-armored DPS Fighter
What is everyone's generally accepted order of usefulness for the save feats (for tanky characters in particular)? I realize it largely depends, but something like this?: 1) Bull's 2) Bear's 3) Body Control 4) Mental Fortress 5) Unstoppable 6) Snake's
-
Need your advices for 2wf dwarven paladin
2 Weapon Fighting aka Dual Wielding.