Everything posted by Nartwak
-
Hitman: The Movie
Yeah, you tell that to what's her name, Krookie.
-
Hitman: The Movie
- Hitman: The Movie
I believe alanshu is a Canadian.- Isreal invades Lebanon
Man, it's Hades_One.- Movies You Have Seen Lately
The last movie I watched was Shattered Glass; starring Anakin Skywalker Hayden Christensen, Hank Azaria, Chloe Sevigny and some others I can't recall right away. (Funny, Sevigny was the only name I spelled right on the first try.) It's about Stephen Glass(Christensen), a rising journalist for the New Republic, and how most of his printed articles were fabrications.- What do you want in the NWN2 C.E ?
lol- Pictures of your Games: Revolutions
You're ****ting me. No goddamn way.- What do you want in the NWN2 C.E ?
Bio Weenie **** Ha, that's neat. In further news, if even half of that swag is included I'm sold. I'm especially keen on that flask. I agree that there's no way all of that is included though.- 2006 FIFA World Cup
Magic tattoos of plus six strength do.- Hitman: Blood Money
Well, he's at a redneck wedding hoedown, and he's dancing with a partner. So I made inferences from this information and assumed he was performing the same dance as the other revelers. As to what the step is, I couldn't say. I'm ill informed about dancing. Don't sweat a typo.- Hitman: Blood Money
- 10+ Dimensions, string theory fantasies or truth?
So... your argument is that because 3DStudio Max doesn't render dimensions it wasn't programmed to be capable of rendering, these dimensions cannot exist. Wow. Just... wow.- Hitman: Blood Money
On Pro?- Pearl Harbor Zero Hour Help!
I should have know a great detective like you would figure me out.- Pearl Harbor Zero Hour Help!
Damnit!- Pearl Harbor Zero Hour Help!
It's PC. This isn't listed in GameFAQs, so I'm thinking it's a hoax.- Movies You Have Seen Lately
The book and movie really have very little in common.- What are you playing ...
To say GUN is short is an understatement. At ten hours I had over eighty percent completion.- Hitman: Blood Money
That's probably why you got Professional. Next time try only killing your marks.- Happy Birthday, Ringo!
Because he's dead.- CA at Penny Arcade
In person.- Poetry thread
eldar wrote a poem here but read some poetry there and awoke- Happy Birthday, Ringo!
No, Paul is dead. Source.- Poetry thread
i am a spambot and poems are for people so I will abstain- What are you playing ...
I've never been able to get it to install properly. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Neither have I, though to be fair I've only tried once. - Hitman: The Movie