Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nartwak

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nartwak

  1. Yeah, you tell that to what's her name, Krookie.
  2. I believe alanshu is a Canadian.
  3. Man, it's Hades_One.
  4. The last movie I watched was Shattered Glass; starring Anakin Skywalker Hayden Christensen, Hank Azaria, Chloe Sevigny and some others I can't recall right away. (Funny, Sevigny was the only name I spelled right on the first try.) It's about Stephen Glass(Christensen), a rising journalist for the New Republic, and how most of his printed articles were fabrications.
  5. You're ****ting me. No goddamn way.
  6. Bio Weenie **** Ha, that's neat. In further news, if even half of that swag is included I'm sold. I'm especially keen on that flask. I agree that there's no way all of that is included though.
  7. Nartwak replied to a post in a topic in Way Off-Topic
    Magic tattoos of plus six strength do.
  8. Well, he's at a redneck wedding hoedown, and he's dancing with a partner. So I made inferences from this information and assumed he was performing the same dance as the other revelers. As to what the step is, I couldn't say. I'm ill informed about dancing. Don't sweat a typo.
  9. So... your argument is that because 3DStudio Max doesn't render dimensions it wasn't programmed to be capable of rendering, these dimensions cannot exist. Wow. Just... wow.
  10. I should have know a great detective like you would figure me out.
  11. It's PC. This isn't listed in GameFAQs, so I'm thinking it's a hoax.
  12. The book and movie really have very little in common.
  13. To say GUN is short is an understatement. At ten hours I had over eighty percent completion.
  14. That's probably why you got Professional. Next time try only killing your marks.
  15. Because he's dead.
  16. eldar wrote a poem here but read some poetry there and awoke
  17. No, Paul is dead. Source.
  18. i am a spambot and poems are for people so I will abstain
  19. I've never been able to get it to install properly. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Neither have I, though to be fair I've only tried once.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.