Everything posted by InsaneCommander
-
Anime - Kono Dio Da!
Did you just call Faris? Yes, you did.
-
The All-Things Cinema thread
*Wonders how long until Kyubey takes over the Obsidian Forums.
-
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Part 2
Yes, I had better wait until next year to play this game.
-
Anime - Kono Dio Da!
I like the setting, but what I'm really looking forward is more space battles. The history episodes are not bad, the current moment of peace is. And the real problem is that after so many battles, it doesn't look like anything big will happen soon. You can't simply replace what is lost in a short time. Oh man. Poor Rukako right? Not really a spoiler, but maybe you don't want even a hint of what is to come, so I'll hide it below.
-
Anime - Kono Dio Da!
Legend of Galactic Heroes 55-58: I was right, this is not a very interesting moment in the story. I'll try to binge watch a few episodes on the weekend and see if it gets better. Episode 56 showed how they went from Earth to an interstellar civilization. Basically a cycle of war → independent government → corruption or dictatorship → war → rinse and repeat. At some point in the 21st century there was a nuclear war. On one side was Russia, France and parts of Africa and South America vs USA, China, South Asia… Don’t ask me why. 90 years later: World Government. Let me guess, someone probably called the war a hoax to create the “new world order”.🤣
-
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Part 2
Good fun indeed.
-
Anime - Kono Dio Da!
Never said it wasn't interesting. Wait and you will understand though.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Series 5
Verin? Elaida or Lanfear?🤔
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Series 5
- Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics
- Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics
- Anime - Kono Dio Da!
This one also needs some time to get going. But I prefer the first one.- Anime - Kono Dio Da!
And here is Rukako and Faris reaction to that:- Anime - Kono Dio Da!
Yes, his paranoia is hilarious. CERN scientists must love this anime.😂 Wait, what? Also: And this, which I just found but I guess is full of spoilers:- Anime - Kono Dio Da!
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Part 2
So other aspects are bugged?- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Part 2
Well, I hope the Court Poet song stacks with the +Int and +Char items. Multiclassing with duelist would diminish the song effects, so I'll stick to Court Poet. But getting haste and not losing 1 AC at level 20, probably when the game is almost over doesn't seem that good to me. So I'll have a level of Thug and do the Valerie Dazzling Display trick like in Kingmaker.- Anime - Kono Dio Da!
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Part 2
No problem. I can play as Angel again later when I go with a class that can merge the spell books.- Anime - Kono Dio Da!
How can you forget Christina's name?I took quite some time to remember Kurisu too. Specially with all the "Christina!" coming from Okarin. Obviously we can't answer that. But we can have a discussion once you've watch the whole series (before Steins;Gate 0). Plenty to talk then.- Anime - Kono Dio Da!
Faris would like to have a word with you.- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Part 2
This mod adds the "Animal Ally" feat. I'll test it on a future playthrough. But it will be easier to use a another mod to level up my animal companion when I multiclass a rider. I might not resist too much more and start playing regardless of bugs. The only thing preventing me is that I'm not sure what class to go first. I want to play as a hero on my first run and go Dragon or Angel mythic. I'll check a level 20 Court Poet/Duelist now. I don't care if it is efficient, looks interesting to me.- Anime - Kono Dio Da!
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Part 2
I'm avoiding as many spoilers as possible, but I ended up knowing something about this case. Just looking at the titles of Camellia topics on Steam is enough to laugh.- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Part 2
And playing as a Kitsune with this portrait: - Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.