Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The best frontman

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 489 posts
Start casting Circles of Protection at the start of hard battles to help her. Buffing helps big time. Maybe give her a Blunting Belt, Fulvanos Amulet and take Veteran's Recovery. That should sturdy her up. W&S Style would help as well. As does Superior Deflection. Once you start gaining the 'Faithful' spells for a priest use them without hesitation. Priest truly are great party buffers.

Slack83er

Slack83er

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 552 posts

That blasted Durance saved my a** about a dozen times with that health recovery he casts on the ground! Now...I've done things I left behind such as catacombs and raedric, and I done 'em in a blast, it was so easy. What level shoud I confront the dragon at the falls?

• Raven Darkholme likes this

Raven Darkholme

Raven Darkholme

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • Steam:Victor_Creed_SFV

That blasted Durance saved my a** about a dozen times with that health recovery he casts on the ground! Now...I've done things I left behind such as catacombs and raedric, and I done 'em in a blast, it was so easy. What level shoud I confront the dragon at the falls?

If you use protection from fear you can do him at level 7 or even earlier.

Livegood118

Livegood118

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Make a wall with two characters using the priest spell withdraw at the bit just before you get to the dragon and you should be able to kill it with your back line characters.

FYI tidefall has a reasonably high mechanics check, might wanna buy one of those mechanics scrolls.

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5719 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Mechanics 10 + stealth mode is required to find Tidefall in the drake's nest.

A lvl 8 party should have no problems with Cail the Silent.

Edited by Boeroer, 20 May 2017 - 06:39 AM.

Slack83er

Slack83er

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 552 posts
Done it with a 7th level party. My main has 8 mech, so with the gloves I found tidefall all right. Doing some bounties right now.. I'm 8th level. Everything goes on right. Thanks for advices!
  • Raven Darkholme likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users