Pillars of Eternity – Partnership FAQ for Backers

When do backers get their Steam keys?

Never, didn't you hear that all the keys went to streamers and youtubers  :devil:  :devil:

They try to get them us before Thursday, they said that most likely today (meaning Monday in pacific time) or tomorrow (meaning Tuesday in pacific time).

• Like 2

I was kinda hoping that i would get my steam key, and be able to install it before they release the game, it sorta seems like I'm not really getting that much for backing this game other then getting it at a discounted price, at this rate people who bought the game will have it installed and ready to play the second it is released.

Was kinda thinking a little more favoritism might be played on the people that payed money to kickstarted this game.

• Like 1

What a weird question to revive a year-old dead thread that didn't go about anything whatsoever mentioned these last few posts...

:huh:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

What a weird question to revive a year-old dead thread that didn't go about anything whatsoever mentioned these last few posts...

:huh:

Darn, forgot to get your approval before posting a question in a faq thread.

I'll be sure to check with you next time. :facepalm:

Edited by sirchet
  • Like 1

Help is good when asked for,

Better when needed.

Partnership FAQ, not actual FAQ.

Burn, I didn't even get warm... rather chilly actually.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I was kinda hoping that i would get my steam key, and be able to install it before they release the game, it sorta seems like I'm not really getting that much for backing this game other then getting it at a discounted price, at this rate people who bought the game will have it installed and ready to play the second it is released.

Was kinda thinking a little more favoritism might be played on the people that payed money to kickstarted this game.

If it wasn't for us there wouldn't be a game.  So I guess we always have that over the plebs.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man