DS3 Screenshots (visual spoilers)

I know there's the general catch-all screenshot thread in the other forum but it's still early-ish & many DS3 screens would have visual spoilers. I'm not finding this game to lend itself to tons of screenshot/video opportunities (besides boss fights) so I don't expect this to be a busy thread....still, once in a while I like posting some random stuff. Hope it's ok to put this here.

So share your fave DS3 combat/NPC moment/item/whatever screens, or even your YT vid of an epic boss fight if you're so inclined.

Here's a few:

Hardcore, where even grinding extra levels + high stamina may not save you if you miss your dodge/teleport/block.

DS3-0000080a.jpg

Knock 'em down, Lucas.

DS3-0000074b.jpg

One of my fave bit-lines in the game.

DS3-0000063a.jpg

I just find the detail of the armor's cloth "tails" sailing upwards in the down-elevator funny. :thumbsup:

DS3-elevator.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Me and Flouride against a GOD. And the music here is just EPIC!

2011-06-27_00003i7gf.jpg

Probably my favorite 'dungeon'.

2011-06-18_00002w73e.jpg

2011-06-18_00003878q.jpg

Love the atmosphere of the causeway. I wish some quest(lines) would take place there in future DLC.

2011-06-19_00011o7yp.jpg

The diversity of the landscapes is just amazing!

2011-06-19_00014z7uf.jpg

Edited by Bendu

I loved the causeway too....really cool when you first enter it. :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

A lot of the music leading up to the god was actually rather fantastic.

As for the causeways; I was a little disappointed with the lack of monsters in them considering how heavily they implied there would be. Well, it does make for an interesting change in pace

I always get a chuckle out of Marten Guiscard in his battle stance, even though we're sitting there in the Chapterhouse having a friendly chat. Dude's really intense. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Excellent pics ty for share.

Lady Crimson that bit-line is really funny.

Bendu , i agree with u about the Crypt of heroes is amazing. Would be nice if there were a special cutscene with Lucas when looks the statue, interact with the tomb of his mother or when find the corpse of his father < same with Kat when find the Hugh's corpse. When they join kat /lucas they seems not be so happy or impressed to be brothers.

Edited by Alpha

Dapper is as Dapper does. I wanted his outfit. :)

DS3-0000081.jpg

Could someone explain to me the logic of why the sword on the left sells for more than the sword on the right?

DS3-0000083.jpg

DS3-0000082.jpg

DS3-0000084.jpg

And this is the vid of the Drakomir fight, which I'm linking to here not because it's a shining example of interesting l33tness, but because at about the 1 minute mark is where you can see the Lucas flame sword being glitched onto my Anjali. I'm guessing that 3 points in Live by the Sword is where it starts to flame for Lucas...but me having it at the one spot is still a (very minor) glitch. :)

Edited by LadyCrimson

Could someone explain to me the logic of why the sword on the left sells for more than the sword on the right?

Because it's blue. :p

Borderlands did this too and it drove me crazy. Seeing items with fair worse stats sell for more because of lvl requirement or rarity color. (Vulcan hat on) Highly illogical. :p:p

Edited by LadyCrimson

One of the few times I've seen attacks from a different level "plane".

(Reinhart on bridge & goblin on ground below - poor giant had to take the stairs)

DS3-0000091.jpg

I like the cutscene art. Especially with subtitles off.

DS3-0000062a.jpg

DS3-0000094a.jpg

My personal fave shot of the cutscene confronting Mr. God.

DS3-0000058a.jpg

Finished my 3rd playthrough and got my 3rd ending for Jeyne Kassynder. First one was that she helped to rebuild the kingdom, second one was where I killed her, and now I put her on trial. And I feel so sorry for her. :thumbsup:

2011-07-03_00001w5m7.jpg

2011-07-03_0000201gg.jpg

2011-07-03_00003t0j6.jpg

2011-07-03_00004w4ig.jpg

I really like those slides, but I wish the resolution would be better.

Yeah, I wish they'd put in high res slides and downsize them for smaller screens instead of the other way around. :/

U MAD?

DS3-0000105a.jpg

Guess that's a yes.... (ps, didn't die :lol: )

DS3-0000110a.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson

Lucas may be an idealist, but he still prefers letter of the law over emotion. Heh

DS3-0000120a.jpg

DS3-0000121a.jpg

I can see Anjali being fireproof, but Lucas? (graphic glitch, no idea what caused it, didn't last long).

DS3-0000128a.jpg

Wow, never thought that Lucas would agree to keep the Cyclopses in slavery :shifty: . I expect him to accept for the Gent to be delivered to Stonebridge, as no Legionnaire is above the law, but I didn't expect this.

Nevermind.

Edited by C2B

Wow, never thought that Lucas would agree to keep the Cyclopses in slavery :lol: . I expect him to accept for the Gent to be delivered to Stonebridge, as no Legionnaire is above the law, but I didn't expect this.

There is something wrong with that line as well. Something to do with "Until they have paid off their debt to Stonebridge first"; when exactly is their original debt to Stronebridge paid off? The contract says a "Lifetime" of servitude; how long is a "lifetime" and how easily could you see this being extended to all the ogre's "lifetimes" (Including those born after the contract was signed). To me, I assumed it was 'They will be doing this for forever' and it kinda killed any level of gray morality to that decision.

If it was a matter of "The contract said they would serve for X amount of years"; now that would entirely different.